Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Jmcrofts posted:

Not technically a hot sauce, but Mrs. Renfro brand salsa has some insanely hot variations, including ghost pepper and a ton of habanero salsas. They have them in the salsa section of my local supermarket.

I'm eating some of this right now and it delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I just bought some Crystal and I must say this stuff is pretty dang good! I poured some (ok, a lot) on some sardines and it was might tasty!

isaboo fucked around with this message at 23:18 on May 17, 2016

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Colemans is the best especially on sardines

We need a mustard thread, goddamnit. I loves me some mustard.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Tobasco just released a Scorpion sauce, something like 20000 scoville. It's only available via ordering from their site or from their company headquarters in the state of Louisiana.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Not sure if it's a franchise thing or not, but the Firehouse Subs near me (I've only been to one) has at least 20-30 hot sauces to choose from. I've tried maybe 10 of them and while I can't recall any of their names I remember only really disliking 2.
So if you wanna try something new check your local Firehouse to see if they offer the same thing!

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Herr Tog posted:

Who ever recommended fire house subs for hot sauce selections I must thank you. I think I found a new fave!

You are welcome friend!
What's your new fave?

Has anyone tried Panola's Clear hot sauce? I'm assuming it's just a gimmick but I like trying gimmicky stuff now and then.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Flaggy posted:

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/hot-sauce-collection

Dude has 8000+ hot sauces in his collection. Anyone want to Ocean 11's some of that?

I want this plus another room for an 8000+ sardine collection

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I love that salsa. There's a Mrs Renfro's mango habanero salsa that is also really good.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
goddrat that looks amazing

I've seen clear hot sauce in a grocery store near me. I should pick up a bottle and give it a whirl

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I've never had Secret Aardvark. On Amazon a bottle is $9.98 the last time I looked. Is that about right or should I be looking elsewhere?

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
looks really good

my question is, did you catch any fish and/or use that as bait??

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
What's your go to hot sauce when you want to add heat but not a lot of flavor? I have some medium salsa that I really like but it just isn't hot enough. All I have on hand are Louisiana and Cholula original both of which I use on pretty much anything else but they add too much sweetness to the salsa.

He;lp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

GeneticWeapon posted:

That video was educational. I am for sure going to make my own hot sauce now.

extremely :same:

almost bought some jalapeno or anaheim chiles for this tonight but wasn't quite sure which I would prefer. I have some delicious salsa on hand that has anaheim chiles in it so maybe I'll go with those for my first attempt