Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

I just made Safety Engineer's Peach-Habanero Hot Sauce, but I used the two fresh ghost chilies a co worker gave me.
Sweet, fruity, but lights your rear end up. so tasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Crimson Reserve is great and it's also half off!

The regular had become the table sauce here and the reserve kicks up the heat with the addition of scorpion peppers

https://bravadospice.com/products/crimson-special-reserve-hot-sauce

We've been in a bit of a bravado tear recently, margarita mix included.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Sun bleached

AWAKEN MY LACTO COLONY AWAKEN

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

This is likely going to be a very imbalanced sauce as it's a straight garden haul.

Jedi jalapenos, shishito, 7pot scorpion, paper lantern habs, and the dried cayennes from last year, plus one or two others I probably forgot

Or it will be completely amazing and unrepeatable.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Ferment finished. Made three batches of hot sauce, and still have one cup of leftover mash.

There's a squeeze bottle of each for personal consumption, these are the give aways.