Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

that'll do pig, that'll do

WHY BONER NOW posted:

I guess today's National Hot Sauce Day, as I got an email from iBurn.com stating that they are having a 10% off sale for all hot sauces. No coupon codes necessary, valid until 1/23/18, 11:59 CST.

http://www.iburn.com/Hot-Sauce-s/1814.htm

Anyone have recommendations?

If you are looking for something mild but tasting great, Blair's original is worth trying. I guess knowing what you are looking for would help though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

I am all about Tabasco/Crystal/Texas Champagne for hard boiled eggs, but those all lean towards the watery side of things. I don't think I would prefer a thicker sauce though.

Definitely interested in hearing what suggestions come up, as hard boiled eggs are a perfect vessel for hot sauces.

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

katkillad2 posted:

This is probably just exposing my age, but is it me or has this been the worst season of Hot Ones? I don't know who half of these people are and even the Will Ferrell episode was weak.

I know there's literally hundreds/thousands of hot sauces I haven't tried but I'm running out of recommendations. Anyone try anything new/not commonly recommended lately? I'm starting to get burnt out on some of my previous staples :smith:

Have you had anything from HI Spice? I'm a fan of Smoked Scorpion and Ho Brah! for heat and Turmeric Ginger and Jalapeno Lime for flavor.

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

mischief posted:

There's the added bonus that if you're willing to haaafffhshashachasha you can sneak a few right off the grill as your own app while you cook.

I'm always willing to haaafffhshashachasha