Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jorghnassen
Oct 1, 2007
Glouton des fjords

Max posted:

It's the same director as the Blackwater episode, so I expect we are going to see little else of the world outside the Wall.

I expect the aftermath of the stuff in episode 8 will be left to the last episode of the season. Along with aftermath of the Wall stuff. Similar to what happened with Blackwater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jorghnassen
Oct 1, 2007
Glouton des fjords

Ginny posted:

Has anyone shared this comic yet? It's awesome.

http://mccomseycomix.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/the-red-viper-vs-the-mountain-that-rides-a-12-page-comic/

I really love how The Mountain looks especially, a lot more menacing with the helmet.

It is more menacing, but it's hard to perform a well choreographed fight with the extremely limited vision it provides. TV has to contend with some real world technicalities...

Jorghnassen
Oct 1, 2007
Glouton des fjords

C-Euro posted:

All I can see when I look at the bottom-right victim (which I'm guessing is Joffrey) is Naruto. Also who's propped up against GRRM's leg? A crowned Viserys?

I think so. It seems to be Khal Drogo, White Walker, Ned Stark, Robb Stark & Grey Wind, Oberyn, Joffrey/Naruto (totally made the same connection too) and Viserys.

• Locked thread