Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

bUm posted:

The fascination/fixation over Benjen and Syrio is amusing, as if they were hugely important to anything.

:rip: Scroll wheel. :rip:

Clicking + holding LMB on the scrollbar is hard.

pressing the space bar a few times. mouse scrolling? is this the dark ages?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

Hedrigall posted:

What about Ned, Robb or Cat?

Cat was kinda surprising, yeah.

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

pfizerman posted:

That's dumb, on both counts. For one, don't trust anything Littlefinger says. His motivations are incredibly well hidden, to both show watchers and book readers. The only thing you can trust is that he wants undermine and destroy entrenched power. Chaos reigns. Second, Sansa's entire evolution has been from naive girl who worships the idea of royalty and nobility, to having the wool ripped from her eyes by a cynical burn victim, a gay knight, a monstrous queen, and a lunatic adolescent psychopath. To think she's still a "laa dee daa knights and fairies" idiot is to be completely blind to the most changed character over the course of the show.

Sansa fan club 4 lyfe

Not sure i agree with you, but i definitely like you.

You Stannis fools better recognize that might makes right and the Tyrells will win out over all opponents

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over
If Milesandre can be distracted for five minutes Stannis will be seduced and neutralized :smugbert:

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

lol hey buddy guess what happens to a field of flowers when you build a bonfire in it? :flame:

I was kidding, but thinking it over, The Lannisters are realpolitik assholes but I like even them more than Stannis because he's feigning faith if it will get him power, and putting his feigned faith over his family.

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

but only one of them is willing to kill their disfigured child in order to serve their purposes.

At least, I loving hope so. :(

The Lannisters are reliably untrustworthy. If Stannis sacrifices his daughter or Davos [and he's sacrificed his marriage already, yes?] it'll be drat near unforgivable. And if I'm remembering right, I'll take Davos' continued life as a sign of Stannis' lack of faith.

mclast fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Jun 4, 2014

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

Stannis's wife is into open relationships.

Is Stannis?

I imagine he'll either reach his breaking point soon, or tumble into irredeemable territory.

Agreed Davos is only going to do the right thing under Stannis' nose so many times before Stannis has to make a choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

quote:

quote:

Bobo the Red posted:
The Mountain re-intro. The weird rape they never meant to be a rape. The background rapes at Craster's
I'm sending you a PM, no spoilers, just something interesting about that.

Could you send it to me, too?

• Locked thread