Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:

Deadpool posted:

I haven't even left yet. I've got 12 more days before I ride off into the sunset. Not that I'm counting or anything.

As long as you get to stay for at least another GoT thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

AKA Pseudonym posted:

That was the most massively hosed up thing I've ever on television.

Some of you have never seen Hannibal.
A Columbian necktie, still moving while being readjusted with an ungloved hand, a social worker inside a horse, a man forced to eat his own leg and then complement the taste of it. That's not even one tenth of the Greatest Hannibal Hits.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Macaluso posted:

Good thing this is the TV show!

Based on what, again? Another TV series? God, that series was good. I wish that woman had clawed her own eyes out though, I felt robbed.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Funhilde posted:

wow. Hoping for a happy ending for Ramsay? That is pretty messed up. :psypop:

Not everyone in the world will agree with everyone else. Besides, isn't it also a good way to ensure someone you like lives and gets what they want? It exposes GRRM's playstyle and exploits it, so at least some of us get to enjoy the story.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

I cannot reconcile Gwendoline Christine with heavy makeup on.

I had the pleasure of seeing her really old art photos in the past, one with her nude and a giant bunny mask on.

I like to pretend that's Brienne riding around slaying people with a rabbit head on her shoulders, but to each their own.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

BurnBlackJay posted:

Where's the 9th episode preview?

Is it your new title or....

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

fletcher posted:

Why doesn't Dany ride the dragons like Falcor?

Wouldn't they get pissed after a while, rear their heads back and chew her face off? They had a scene where one of them nipped at her and winged it the gently caress out of there, so I'm hoping that's setting something up in the future?
Definitely could increase her facial acting range. We all see how amazingly well done acting can be without a face in Hannibal.

Wwwwoooooould I?

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Dangersim posted:

The point is he wants her, this isn't hard

the posted:

But you know what is? :pervert:

His... little finger?

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Can we also test if someone is strong enough to pull the ears off Jennifer Garner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

monster on a stick posted:

"Do they still make Mythbuster's?" tell's you that its not a popular brand anymore. You may as well tie the show's into "Dirty Job's" and have Mike Rowe make Wildfire's and help the Bolton's flay people.

One person's interrogative doesn't a demo numbers or Nielsen statement release make. They still pull in more viewers than they would ever need to make their sponsors and network happy.

• Locked thread