Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

Svanja posted:

Nice OPs, Ballz! Thanks for taking the time to keep it going.

Echo-ing this sentiment. I'd rather have one (two) mildly obtrusive, but good, posts than fifty "Oh man who is this Locke fellow getting all buddy buddy with Jon Snow. I'm not so sure his intentions are good but who knows?" posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

Mukip posted:

That's twice the Ironborn have turned on their own leaders in order to facilitate a surrender to the Boltons. I thought they were hardcore? Is their Drowned God not rolling in it's watery grave? Everything they touch turns to ash.

They're absolute terrors on/near the water, but both times we have seen that happen it has been well inland in impossible situations with leaders who try to put bravado before self preservation/reason. Also, it's ended the same in both situations, with everyone getting flayed.

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

fletcher posted:

We saw them bring somebody back to life already though

Several times, in fact.

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

precision posted:

I may be wrong but I thought the show said she was born that way? And also, I was meaning "royalty". Like, Tywin let Tyrion live, but hates the poo poo out of him. Stannis likes his daughter. That puts him pretty high up on the list for me.

She fell ill when she was really little to a fairly lethal disease, which she survived, albeit scarred for life.

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

Woden posted:

My dream for her is she'll meet up with Brieanne and go over to Essos to find her old trainer and the faceless men again. So she gets to train under the Hound, Brieanne, first trainer dude and the facelessmen assassins.

Not going to happen though as fighting takes years to learn and I doubt we'll see any big time skips or montages.

That's an awful happy story you're telling yourself.

• Locked thread