Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Oberyn you dumb poo poo.

Really good episode. Arya was hilarious and now Sansa is finally cool. I was spoiled on Oberyn dying but I thought he was about to pull it off for a bit there. Then he just continued yelling and not lancing Gregor through his fat head and I was all like "dumbass didn't learn."

Also I found Robb's wife's death way more brutal than this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

No More Heroes posted:

I dont get how a default guilty verdict is rendered if both combatants died. Shouldnt it be undecided? Or like a do-over?

Oberyn died first. Mountain is bleeding out (and probably poisoned) but he might still be alive anyhow.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

The fight was so Dark Souls it was almost painful.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Bronn's gonna bust Tyrion out and then Tyrion's gonna go live at The Only Inn in the Entire Riverlands with Hotpie.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Oberyn dying is worth it just to be able to read this.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Petah posted:

More importantly this is a show where zombies rise from the dead with superhuman strength, and where the Mountain's younger brother can chop an armored man in half with his great sword. I can't remember this forum from 2 years ago but were people making similar complaints about the Hound chopping people in half? It's pretty much impossible to cut a man in half through the torso, but it becomes 5x as hard if he's simply wearing chain mail.

Things people complained about during the Blackwater:

-Tyrion chopping of a dude's leg so easily
-Stannis cutting a dude's face in half
-The Hound bisecting that dude
-The angle that Poderick lanced the King's Guard, and how said lance snapped afterward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Irish Joe posted:

Yeah, but this is Game of Thrones. Being unpleasant only strengthens plot armor. The more unpleasant you are, the more powerful you become.

Yeah, that Joffrey douchebag ain't gonna die anytime soon.

• Locked thread