Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Sick OP dude, I forgot that a lot of that stuff happened,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

CuddleChunks posted:

Woo, nearly there to a new episode! Meanwhile, in other weird news...

What is that.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Does anyone have a link to the Missandei nude gallery? I need it for a project.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I assume you aren't getting paid for this project.

What if I beat off at work, haha.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I liked how Sandor talked about relishing that look in your opponents eyes when they know it's all over and then Gregor just loving smashes his opponents eyes out

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

On Terra Firma posted:

Oh holy gently caress look at this.

http://instagram.com/p/mVN1fdvAzU/

2 months ago. God drat.

:tviv: :aaa: :master:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Baldbeard posted:

There's actually a spoiler in the GoTviewers guide video thing the writers/HBO puts out after each episode. The long one where the writers talk about the whole episode. Confirming that the Viper poisoned the Mountain
So yeah, don't watch it if you care about that stuff.

It's not a spoiler if you have the slightest bit of common sense, and you pay attention. Bitch.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

CJ posted:

Yeah, i'm sure the guy who paused the episode so he could set up his webcam and record him watching the fight and put it on youtube had no idea what was going to happen. At least pretend it's your friend recording it or something so it's a little believable.

I hope the goon mom who secretly recorded her daughter posts another reaction vid.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Tomahawk posted:

My only complaint about this episode was that the editing during the combat trial was super obvious in trying to cover up what was probably terrible fight choreography/stunt doubling. It was kind of distracting at points. And usually I'm pretty impressed by action scenes on this show.

The part where the Mountain goes from rolling over towards Oberyn to suddenly Oberyn being held up above the Mountain and then suddenly Oberyn is on his back underneath The Mountain is really bad.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

ZorajitZorajit posted:

But here's what really tweaks me. This episode had to "deconstruct" The Princess Bride of all things. Why?! Is it just for the smug satisfaction of looking at a thirty year old movie that Gen Y and Millenials remember fondly and get to say "Heh, you liked something silly and enjoyable, aren't you dumb!" This is fantasy for people that hate fantasy,

Please explain, for those of us who did not see The Princess Bride.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Janitor Prime posted:

I read the chapter so I knew to look for it and still never saw the poison.

I am referring specifically to the scene in which it's revealed that he's a master of poisons and the fact that he has spent every moment since his introduction revealing his seething hatred for The Mountain and The Lannisters.

Very Good poo poo

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

End of Life Guy posted:

In the spoiler thread, we're trying to piece out which and how many "oh poo poo" moments they can fit into the next season (and the last two episodes of this season), but it's hard to put a number on how many there are.

It's 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Bobo the Red posted:

His real life sister is famous singer Lily Allen

No one knows who that is.

• Locked thread