Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Holy poo poo that laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

So it's not just me that thinks that Jaime always looks ridiculously hot?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Holy poo poo!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

How the gently caress do you even write this? Like at what point do you go "have I killed enough people? Maybe I should throw them a bone? Nah, gently caress it let's keep killing"

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I will say that Tyrion's look there at the end was basically mine. Just one big "gently caress".

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The Duggler posted:

he literally died from a guy exploding his head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrx1b4gaxWs&t=88s

The prop department really went out of their way for that one.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Riled Shareef posted:

The big episode 9 shocker better be a WIN for the good guys. At least a little bit? Please? Maybe have the Night's Watch prevail? :unsmith:

At this point I fully expect the next episode to open with castle black completely overrun and everyone's head on a spike.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I haven't read the books so I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask but is there anywhere that's collecting excerpts from them for scenes like the fight? I'd love to go back and read the source (without reading all of it)

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

God drat those screams :stonk:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Ballz posted:

I for one am interested in seeing Sansa in this new Maleficent phase of hers.

Fun fact: Go back and rewatch last week's scene with Tyrion and Bronn. Bronn pretty much gives the exact play-by-play on how the fight pans out.

Bronn is loving smart, yo.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

paperchaseguy posted:

Jorah is going to ride in to Tyrion's rescue any second now

Not before he goes to the wall for his sword :clint:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Ekusukariba posted:

I'm in tears over the mental image of Tywin declaring Tyrion's guilt then moonwalking offscreen

I'm genuinely bothered anyone out there can put Stannis' swagger at loving 14/100.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

precision posted:

I think at some point Theon is going to just snap and murder everyone around him, regardless of who they are. In fact I was expecting that to happen when he started twitching inside Moat Whogivesafuckistan.

I'm really hoping for this because I want to see the actor just let loose and play a broken berserk killing everybody.

• Locked thread