Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Na'at
May 5, 2003

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star
Lipstick Apathy

Spaceman Future! posted:

What is your sexual history that you assume sleeping with a woman makes her dress up in an outfit fashioned for a supervillian's funeral?

Guess you never smashed a girl in her goth phase back in HS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Na'at
May 5, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

BubbleGoose posted:

How could you not like Ramsey? He's charismatic in a creepy way. Plus the boy looks drat good with his shirt off.

Seriously now that Obie's out he's right behind Tyrion as far as entertaining and fun characters go.

Na'at
May 5, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Fiction posted:

Sorry, let me get into the spirit of the thread.

Hey guys, what's your favorite part of this episode? For me it was Missandei's bum. :fap: Or perhaps her boobies. :newfap: What's your guys favorite part of the girl? I love to watch this show because I haven't seen one in real life so I have to find it here. :hawaaaafap:

What are you a Victorian?

Na'at
May 5, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

No More Heroes posted:

He did have a shitload of studded leather and mail on but that last flying stab to the chest and subsequent yank made it look like he was down for the count. The Michael Myers popup was pretty bad.

Another hockey player literally came back from the dead and wanted to be put back in the game. That's real Michael Myers poo poo

• Locked thread