Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
God I love that poster at the beginning. Especially the "you paid for the whole seat but you only need the edge"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I'm so mad right now!!! I hate this show and I love it

Kevyn posted:

Don't care, saw Missandei's boobs. :smug:

Yo for real. There's so much else that went on in this episode, I almost forgot we got fully nude Missandei :fap: Girl is FINE

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

David Copperfield posted:

She's as young as Arya in the books. :keke:

Good thing this is the TV show!

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

So I know there seems to be a lot of hate for Dany but man. No one else gives a cold-rear end stare like she does. When she's chewing out Jorah, that is the face of a girl you don't want to gently caress with

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Well she wasn't which made it all the more effective, but she's given that kind of stare before in other contexts and it's always awesome and cold as ice

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Mide posted:

This show has become too simple now. You know exactly what will happen to anyone. Jon will die in the next episode, then the hound for the final episode, and I'm sure Daavos will die somewhere between now and then also. Am I missing anyone? Oh yah, Shireen is going to be killed by her mother and stuck into a pickle jar.

Stannis walks into her room full of pickled babies and walks by them like it's nothing he hasn't seen before but one jar is quite a bit bigger than the other 3 and after a few seconds he suddenly stops and you hear a record scratch. He looks at the giant jar, then looks at the camera and gives a Jim Halpert look and then it freeze frames and then Sanford and Son music starts playing to the credits

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Bobo the Red posted:

Jorah gets credit for being the only character willing to tell Dany she's being a loving psycho. Plus, likable characters are few and far between in the desert, so we take what we can get.

That's not totally true. Barristan also tried to tell her that crucifying all the masters was a bad idea. She didn't listen of course

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

precision posted:

I thought she was 14 in the books and 16 in the show in season 1? I didn't think they aged her up 4 entire years.

e: also I just saw that if you give GRRM $10,000 for charity or something he'll "name a character in a future GOT book after you and kill them off in a grisly way". :eyeroll:

That loving peice of poo poo!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

"Remember me, Oberyn? When I killed Elia, I bashed her head...IN LIKE THIS!"

"I suppose no one is going to notice that Prince Oberyn just disappeared?"
"Who's got time to wonder what happened to some ridiculous showboating Dornish fool when you're galloping by at 10 miles an hour?"
"What are you talking about, there's no King's Road past Dorne"

etc

• Locked thread