Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

American women should learn about IUDs because they are safe and effective and condoms are the devil,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
it's hard out here to drink. liquor stores close at 7pm and are closed on sundays and most bars are closed by two but i'll be damned if I can't get a big mac at any goddamned time of the day i tell you what

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I also liked to blow my load right up in there. Hopefully they used birth control but god willing, bear me children stranger

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I live half a mile from a bar that's open 24/7, I can't think of a single Wendys in the city that doesn't close.

Butthead
May 31, 2011
I liked Wendy's before their new marketing campaign.

Now they represent everything I hate about the middle class PC crowd.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Doppelganger posted:

I live half a mile from a bar that's open 24/7, I can't think of a single Wendys in the city that doesn't close.

You have a bar that doesn't close? Like they are licensed to sell liquor 24/7?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
blue laws are loving weird and stupid

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gaunab posted:

blue laws are loving weird and stupid

If enough people desire a commodity and it can be provided by proprietors of said commodity even if its late who cares

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

mookface posted:

If enough people desire a commodity and it can be provided by proprietors of said commodity even if its late who cares

What the hell are you talking about? Missouri is one of the few places whose blue laws aren't completely stupid. I encourage bars and whatnot to sell booze and other commodities on Sunday and not be held back by strangely religious laws. So blue laws are loving weird and stupid

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gaunab posted:

What the hell are you talking about? Missouri is one of the few places whose blue laws aren't completely stupid. I encourage bars and whatnot to sell booze and other commodities on Sunday and not be held back by strangely religious laws. So blue laws are loving weird and stupid

I'm agreeing with you

becrumbac
Apr 25, 2012
wendys is loving digusting when compared to mcdonalds

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

mookface posted:

I'm agreeing with you

Oh. Ok. Sorry about that.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gaunab posted:

Oh. Ok. Sorry about that.

It's ok man a brief re read solves all. Any law that's prohibiting someone from harmlessly enjoying themselves is terrible

love my preemies!
Sep 26, 2004

becrumbac posted:

wendys is loving digusting when compared to mcdonalds

it tastes like poo poo

for real

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
all kinds of big bitches looking for feeder daddies at late night wendys, never went back to a bar again

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Toad Tunnel posted:

it tastes like poo poo

for real

All that poo poo does eat some real foods

love my preemies!
Sep 26, 2004

mookface posted:

All that poo poo does eat some real foods

tastes like grease

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Billion dollar idea: Junk food place that sells booze.

becrumbac
Apr 25, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

Billion dollar idea: Junk food place that sells booze.

this is called a 'pub'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Ogmius815 posted:

Except in New York. New York is the only city worth living in. Discuss.
agreed

• Locked thread