Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Akula Raskolnikova posted:

Just got a call from Corpsman A school, asking why I haven't checked into the barracks. I graduated on Thursday, checked out of the barracks and loaded all of my stuff up into my car, and left for two weeks of leave. And this Cheif demanded that I drive 700 miles back, tonight, because he wanted me to check in and then properly remove myself from the system they make you scan into for liberty, and he wanted me to do it before he got off duty at 7 am. Ignoring the fact that I'm on leave, I'm also at a completely different command, and I don't even live in barracks anymore.

thank you for reminding me why i got out as soon as possible :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

vulturesrow posted:

Get a grip dude. Go reverse engineer some malware or something.

lmao

vr owns

e: just realized i defended a ringknocker but these r desperate times

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

vulturesrow posted:

Sick burn bro.

I'd be your wing man any time

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

tuluk posted:

honestly surprised buttplug isn't on everyone's ignore list yet.

He's the only person I know that gives away top secret info though so I have to keep him unignored to learn cool stuff(read on w/ fully poly iirc)

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
The most important thing is probably whatever buttplug is doing, idiots

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
Haha do you guys remember that one book someone posted about where a sailor goes out as like an undercover guy and gets blowjobs from other navy dudes to out them as gay or w/e

it happened in the early 1900s or something iirc and was a passage from some book

or I had a wet dream about it not sure which

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Analogical posted:

Anyone done STA-21 before? I'm putting my packet together. Figure its the only way I'll stay in. My SFC keeps insisting I apply for army intel warrant but I'd really rather try to get to an NROTC and butterbar up. My friend from HS got his 20k bonus for MM Nuke, then went STA-21, then failed his nuke interview on purpose and now is an NFO. gently caress that guy. I speak three languages and was an LNO for a year.

well considering you can't deal w/ 72 hour weeks i'm on nuke friends side lol

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

ded posted:

On the flip side of this, you will constantly have your junior sailors being loving retards down in TJ.

By the time I left they banned everyone from tj

pick san diego tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Christoff posted:

Mexico has always been off limits as far as I've known? But I've been in since like breakfast so

Lots of things bad about El Centro but being literally right next to Mexico and not allowed to go would suck.

Hawaii vs San Diego is a tough choice but I think the above posters covered all the comparisons

naw we could go til like 2007 or so

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

ded posted:

Ya sure it is. But does that really stop retards? At least it would mostly be a thing for his chief to worry about.

Personally I would say San Diego. Since I grew up in California and was stationed in Hawaii I would say overall SD is a better choice for the simple fact that if you get sick and tired of the area you are in you can drive for an hour and be somewhere that is NOT the island.

They used to have MPs there who would basically force you to show them ID so yeah probably it stops most(junior enlisted are like the easiest people on the planet to spot, turns out)

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
if you liked jag, or especially ncis, please please kill yourself

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

orange juche posted:

just wanna say lean six sigma is the worst loving thing i have ever seen

what about that stupid decision making process the navy had

gently caress what was it called

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Angry Fish posted:

I keep hearing about unhappy marriages ITT, but let's not forget those of us who have married our best friends. :)

The wife and I are incredibly happy together, and we make one another happy. She works hard at her E.E. job, and I work hardly at all at 9502'ing up et "a."

3 years and counting. The dependapotamus is not the normal relationship in the navy, from my experiences.

almost believed this until the last sentence

i guess the majority are dependapotamus OR lbfm sham marriage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
The worst is having a chief who despises his home life/family and thus stays at work purely because of that fact.....navy leadership isn't childish at all no sir!!

• Locked thread