Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

quote:

When I was 10, I was a fat dipshit like most americans. I got hungry one day and I was sick of eating chicken ramen, so I tossed the packet out and boiled my ramen as normal.

I drained the noodles and left a little water in for warmth, and opened up a kraft singles packet and put a slice on the ramen to melt it into the noodles. "It's gonna be like macaroni and cheese with wavy noodles, this is gonna be so awesome!"

When I took my first bite of processed cheese-laden noodles, I instantly regretted my decision. I drowned my sorrows in more bites, but never again did I ever create such an abomination.

I also got sick and threw up later that day from the horrible taste and texture.

so, what horrible poo poo have you made after being smacked with the Brick of Bad Decision™

More disgusting noodle delicious ramen recipes

Milk and Cheese Ramen
Mexican chili-cheese ramen
Ramen Sandwich
Shrimp ramen (it's just the product, worst ramen flavour)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
vomiting from a melted kraft single on ramen seems excessive

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

the chicken flavour packet would have made it better

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pointless thread.
lovely OP.
No poll.
Welcome to 1'sville, population gas.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

Pointless thread.
lovely OP.
No poll.
Welcome to 1'sville, population gas.

aww youre just mad because you like cheese ramen

nissin had cheese chow mein if i remember, hth

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I read somewhere about seven years ago that you can buy cake mix but use a can of sprite instead of following the directions and it'll come out just as good.

Worst thing I ever put in my mouth. Turns out I bought the wrong kind of cake mix but something tells me that it wouldn't have helped much. Thinking back on it I'm not too sure what I was thinking.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Renegret posted:

I read somewhere about seven years ago that you can buy cake mix but use a can of sprite instead of following the directions and it'll come out just as good.

Worst thing I ever put in my mouth. Turns out I bought the wrong kind of cake mix but something tells me that it wouldn't have helped much. Thinking back on it I'm not too sure what I was thinking.

whaaat? 7up cake is good bro

I don't use cake mix though, I just make the loving cake batter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

putting a slice on cheese on top of ramen is a pretty normal thing

on top, as a topping

• Locked thread