Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ufarn
May 30, 2009
Can't wait to use the new Safari on Windows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Webdesign work for clients is going to suck so hard after Markup.

ufarn
May 30, 2009

Karki posted:

Real non-troll question: why would you not use safari? what does chrome really do for you besides a bunch of spergy plugins?
Extensions, cloud sync, it sucks hilariously on Windows. I use both platforms, so.

It's also really bad, if you run a lot of tabs in my experience.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Why have this boring-rear end section.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Much better.

ufarn
May 30, 2009

Jalumibnkrayal posted:

Hmm...Snapchat folks shoulda taken that $6bil offer from Google.
Don't sext Android user plebes anyway.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
So iCloud Drive is basically totally useless without ponying up for some extra storage.

I guess people will at least be able to put their money where their mouth is w/r/t boycotting Dropbox.

ufarn
May 30, 2009

Sue posted:

But what's up with the lack of Phil Schiller?
No new hardware.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Guess we're all Swift noobs now, motherfuckers.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Swift design document.

Time to CoC this up.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Was pretty bummed we didn't get new icons for iOS 8. Can't believe they're sticking to the crap from 7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ufarn
May 30, 2009

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Bad news: I think you're gonna need Bluetooth LE support for the Continuity stuff. I haven't seen an official confirmation yet, though.
I imagine it does some of the same stuff as Notifyr, so see if your set-up supports Notifyr, and the same might apply for Continuity.

• Locked thread