Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Let me guess, the only way to watch this live-stream on a PC without installing Safari is to watch some stupid unofficial UStream account where the brain-dead commentators keep cutting away from the event to show their stupid faces and crack "jokes?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

andyf posted:

Shoving http://p.events-delivery.apple.com.edgesuite.net/14poiunaeporfnsvpobjuanefvpjb6a/m3u8/sl_mvp.m3u8 into VLC might work, seems to have fired up a reasonably high-res stream in VLC/Windows here at least.
Thanks, hopefully this holds.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Don Tacorleone posted:

Huh, dark mode
For all these depressed 13 year old developers
Or if ulillillia ever used a mac. It would need neon green text, though.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Vintimus Prime posted:

I'm REALLY hoping this is going to be available in iOS
Has to be. Cook was all "Mac + iOS are gonna be more united than ever" in the beginning. I'm sure they'll include almost all the same stuff they're demoing in the UI here for iOS.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

SparkPeople posted:

holy fuuuuuuck I'm done with jailbreaking
Yeah, this is pretty cool. A year from now, I can see extensions being interlinked into so many apps.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

wdarkk posted:

Safari Extensions = Adblock Plus?
That's the main reason I use 3rd-party iOS browsers like iCab Mobile.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Binary Badger posted:

yeah you can do anything in Swift except comment your code
You can do anything at Swift.com... anything at all.
The impossible is possible... at Swift.com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

I really hope they introduce a 6th-gen iPod Touch this fall. I really like having a cheaper, thinner iPhone without the phone part...

I'll need a replacement for my 5th-gen when they drop it.

• Locked thread