Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
I would buy OS X Weed, not gonna lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

ShoogaSlim posted:

You guys really use Safari instead of Chrome?

Yeah, Chrome on OSX is a pretty awful port.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
drat, sure hope they support proximity for 3rd party apps (they won't)

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

ShoogaSlim posted:

I just like that they give this awkward dude a shot at being on stage for something as important as WWDC. I have a soft spot in my heart for dweebs like that. Good for him!

Uh, Tim Sweeney is the CEO of Epic and chief salesman for Unreal Engine, which has driven a ton of iOS development. He's kind of a big deal.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
so beautiful

they should have sent a poet

(I'm only a little pissy about my objective-C skills now being completely obsolete)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Don Tacorleone posted:

Will the beta get its own thread or which thread should we discuss it in? I'd like to see other peoples opinions before I update my work machine

Basically if you install DR1 of any release like this to a work machine you should expect tears, rage, and your boss asking you why you blew things up. DR1 releases are never consumer ready and usually have huge incompatibilities with anything non-Apple.

• Locked thread