Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

I'm going to enter myself, last year I failed to complete due to work but this summer I have a better schedule so I might actually finish something. Now should I use C++ and SDL like I usually do or maybe try the copy of Gamemaker Standard I apparently have, well I have a month to decide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

I'm probably hosed, started out with extra hours at work and then getting sick, which really cut down on time and now my dev computer is dying, which should be surprising since it's a 7 year old used work laptop. Well time to trim the scope and start taking shortcuts if I want to have chance of making something.

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

I'm pulling out . Today was my last chance of finishing. But it appears moth
er nature has different ideas, since there is a thunderstorm here and even if dared turn on my computer I couldn't work through the noice and flashing light

• Locked thread