Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.
This is the OOC thread for the Dungeon Delvers roll20 game.

Players:
Anias
Arivia
Gao
Majuju
Mormon Star Wars
Mikan

Post accounting, OOC discussion and occasionally some side IC bits here. Okay bye.

(Also link your character sheets here; I don't need a huge complex background but a few facts/personality notes would be cool.)

Edit: Things I don't care about:
Encumbrance
Vision (usually)
Experience
Ammo tracking

Hashtag Yoloswag fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Jun 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gao
Aug 14, 2005
"Something." - A famous guy
Lilyflower was one of those pixies that used to give little thought to the complex politics of the realm. As long as nothing interrupted her games, broke her friendships, or interfered with her duties taking care of the woods, she saw little reason to care. That all changed with the rise of Darkbow. All of the sudden everything got much more serious, and her beautiful, beautiful nature was covered more and more by ugly metal.

Frustrated with her own inability to do anything about it and the unwillingness of so many others to even try, she felt that she had no choice but to seek power outside of the Feywild. She bribed the most powerful pixie around with her most prized posession, a really cool rock she found a few weeks earlier, to perform a ritual to send her to the mortal realm. She soon found herself in a grim land filled with miserable people who spoke in hushed whispers of someone they called "Thrax the Undying."

That name sounded pretty impressive to Lilyflower, so she hatched a plan. She carefully made her way to his giant black tower, and sure enough, she was slowly able to climb and fly up seemingly without notice. Finally at the top, she found an open window. She burst into the room with the notorious villain with a shout of "Oh please teach me to be as awesome as you!" before presenting him with the basket of cookies she had baked the previous night. The dumbstruck lich just stared at her in silence before carefully examining one of the cookies. He burst into a horrid, cold laughter that chilled Lilyflower to the bone. But still, laughter was laughter, so the pixie was sure she'd just made a new friend.

Thrax proved a surprisingly good host for an undead monstrosity. He was quite interested in what had been going on in her home, and she was thrilled when he offered to train her so that one day she might help him "destroy the metal ones with a darkness your world has never known." She figured that he was just referring to all the annoying bright lights that were all over the place there now. She didn't bother to ask further, since she couldn't think of what else a nice guy like him would mean.

However, while Thrax had proven a good teacher of long forbidden arts, his teaching was no replacement for experience, so she set out to gain strength, make a name for herself, and hopefully acquire an impressive collection of minions.

Lilyflower is impulsive and far too trusting of anyone she considers her friend. She's optimistic and friendly, but is currently trying to convince everyone that she's the sort of intimidating, dark being you'd expect from a lich's apprentice.

Gao fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jun 9, 2014

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

Paintags

Some dragonmen just want to watch the world burn. Others think that for destruction ice, is also nice, and would suffice. Then there's Tags. Tags isn't too interested in armageddon. He just wants to paint. When his father was lecturing on the ways and means, he was doodling in his young overlord's notebook. When his aunt tried to explain the finer points of subjugation, he was busy shading in the doodles. When his grandfather stopped by to explain cell drawn animation, he dropped everything and listened intently.

His family has long suffered under false accusations. Terrorists, Demons, Pretenders and Madmen. Programmers and Mathematicians. He's been called any number of things, but he stays true to himself. With his trusty Paint Sick, not to be confused with the similar but less colorful Pain Stick, he's made a name for himself as the hero the world deserves. A brightly colored symbol. A shining spray of acrylic and sparkledust. A brave departure from primary tones.

After all, paint is a proven way to put a smile on evildoer's faces, and if you use the right paint, they almost always stop doing evil shortly thereafter.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

DAWUD THE APIARIST
edit: Gonna edit in the history in a sec!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Nix, mostly done but after the session I'm swapping back to daggers from short swords.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Loot for tonight's session:

115 gp, 67 sp, 70 cp
Wailing Forbidden Tome +1
Rebounding Carbine +1 (1d8, load standard, brutal 2, high crit; we can make this a normal crossbow if you'd prefer)
Bottle of Wine

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Wait I thought Nix drank the wine. Or is it special plot coupon wine?

Gao
Aug 14, 2005

Hashtag Yoloswag posted:

Wailing Forbidden Tome +1

Since WotC for some reason decided that mages aren't inherently proficient with tomes, we can sell this when we get back to town.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
I forgot to post it but I fixed Nix's daggers. COMPLETELY DONE I SWEAR.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Arivia posted:

Wait I thought Nix drank the wine. Or is it special plot coupon wine?

Nah it's just wine, drink it if you want

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
WINE IS GONE

NIX IS IN HER ELEMENT

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Recap: The party stumbled into an old study and fought some books. Then they befriended a crocodile and saved it from its watery prison.

Loot:
95 gp, 61 sp, 50 cp
An amber necklace (worth 100 gp)
53 gp, 38 sp, 80 cp
A mysterious blue talisman
A note revealing the location of a secret door
A live crocodile

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Tonight's loot:

Orb of the Deft Negotiator +1
71 gp, 82 sp, 80 cp
A sparkling garnet (worth 100 gp)
Lifegiving Plate Armor +1
180 gold
Fire Beetle Potion
Fire Rat's Robe

quote:

Fire Rat's Robe
The shimmering hide of the legendary Fire Rat that it shed as it took its dying breath. It is warm to the touch, and flickers like fire as it moves.
Cloth armor, Enhancement: +1 AC
Power (Daily): Immediate Interrupt. Trigger: An enemy moves into a square adjacent to you.
Effect: Teleport up to 3 squares. Until the end of the encounter, you deal +5 damage with Fire powers.

Additionally, you've discovered the mysterious amulet's power:

quote:

Mercurial Talisman
This small slip of paper can produce fresh, clean water, although it never gets wet itself. Useful for cleaning brushes.
Wondrous Item
Minor Action; Douses all mundane fires within 1 square.
Standard Action (Encounter); Douses all magical fires within 1 square, and you deal 2d6+5 cold damage to nearby fire-based creatures.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
"Psssh. This is wizard crap? Fine, I never wanted it anyway." Nix throws the cloak at whoever wants it and goes off to sulk.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

I did kind of fill it up with wizard crap huh :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gao
Aug 14, 2005

Arivia posted:

"Psssh. This is wizard crap? Fine, I never wanted it anyway." Nix throws the cloak at whoever wants it and goes off to sulk.

"Oo, I love wizard crap!" Lilyflower catches it and looks around. "You guys are cool with me having this, too, right?"

(If anyone else uses cloth armor, feel free to take it, but I think it's just me)

• Locked thread