Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Rek thinks anywhere that has a KFC is awesome. It's not racist, he just has really poor taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
The shittiest place my plane ever broke was Tinker, aka home.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

powerful weedlock posted:

it's only adultery if she's in the air force and married

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im rek

my plane doesnt break down in lovely spots!

*gets stuck in LFB in korea*

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Man if you dudes are gonna try and make fun of rek, at least be funny about it. N4I practically goes apoplectic every time rek replies to him, and then a bunch of people who think they can pull off funny racism try and step up to bat. It's like a mets game.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
pump niggy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PicnicBasket
Mar 21, 2010
It's apparently cool to hate rek but I don't really get why.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

See, this is funny.

Succinct, racist, to the point, demeaning and dismissive. And it came from the well calloused hard working fingers of a Mexican. So it's okay.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

The next retard that decides to drop some hilarious racism in here gets a ban and a month off.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Well there goes my shave chit post.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Whip Slagcheek posted:

The next retard that decides to drop some hilarious racism in here gets a ban and a month off.

Our first moderator was Grover, for some reason, haha. Remember that? He's dead. He died when his house collapsed in on him and his family enjoying the basement pool and it's attendant chandelier. It was a sad moment though, actually, because they were a family in mourning of his former colleague and fellow GiP moderator, GD_American. He had passed on thanks to complications of Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Goondom. They were both followed by Vas who may not actually be a pedophile, but has def been in B roll for To Catch A Predator. Then we got Meowlins and his Cerebral Ballsy rolling deep in his Canary Yellow Geo Metro as he drive by moderates, and piggy on a segway touting the enormity of his possession of the conch.

You are just the latest in a series of false prophets and idols, Whip Slagcheek. We will bend to your will, but only because we choose to do so because it's easier to bend under the weight of your will than collapse under the weight of Ozma's anything.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

lol.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
Am I in another one of those drat MEO briefings? Oh, it's GiP. :suicide:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I adore you, shim.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Let us not judge Rek by the color of his skin, but by his numerous character flaws. It's what MLK would have wanted.

xaarman
Mar 12, 2003

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! READ HERE
I think Rek's posts are actually really funny. No idea why so many people jump on him unless its omg butthurt airplanes.

But airplanes are cool.

So...

(repost)

http://www.airspacemag.com/videos/category/history-of-flight/jetting-through-the-grand-canyon/?no-ist

zombieswithblenders
Nov 21, 2008

RonJeremysBalzac posted:

Are goons drawn to Minot or does Minot make goons? I only chose Minot because the alternative was the perpetual ball sweat of Barksdale.

Only the best come north....so uh goons are drawn to it. Are you still there?

smertrioslol posted:

I just escaped that frozen prison, god help you. Your life is basically poo poo for the next few years. Make sure you gently caress the bartenders at Roosters.

I went there the other weekend it was a sad scene to behold. I just got my lease for base housing so it cant be that bad? atleast i get BAH without marrying a dependapotamus.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

xaarman posted:

I think Rek's posts are actually really funny. No idea why so many people jump on him unless its omg butthurt airplanes.

But airplanes are cool.

So...

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree. But I also love Shim's strange anger that he keeps directing at Rek, so I choose to watch and laugh as interfering may be seen as some manner of hate crime against the blacks or the jews

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Shim just ignores me. :smith:

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

God the AF used to be so cool.

Do you think people will look back at the AF of the 2010's and say the same thing about us? I already feel bad for those poor space-airmen.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

pkells posted:

God the AF used to be so cool.

Do you think people will look back at the AF of the 2010's and say the same thing about us? I already feel bad for those poor space-airmen.

it'll be worse by then so yes

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ shady midair gas hustler ~

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~

Obama Africanus posted:

Our first moderator was Grover, for some reason, haha. Remember that? He's dead. He died when his house collapsed in on him and his family enjoying the basement pool and it's attendant chandelier. It was a sad moment though, actually, because they were a family in mourning of his former colleague and fellow GiP moderator, GD_American. He had passed on thanks to complications of Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Goondom. They were both followed by Vas who may not actually be a pedophile, but has def been in B roll for To Catch A Predator. Then we got Meowlins and his Cerebral Ballsy rolling deep in his Canary Yellow Geo Metro as he drive by moderates, and piggy on a segway touting the enormity of his possession of the conch.

You are just the latest in a series of false prophets and idols, Whip Slagcheek. We will bend to your will, but only because we choose to do so because it's easier to bend under the weight of your will than collapse under the weight of Ozma's anything.

shim, to know the inside of your mind is to touch the face of god and know both absolute beauty and absolute madness

thank you for adding true meaning to this wretched corporeal existence

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

zombieswithblenders posted:

I went there the other weekend it was a sad scene to behold. I just got my lease for base housing so it cant be that bad? atleast i get BAH without marrying a dependapotamus.

Just keep in mind that we will probably be eskimo brothers since there are like five fuckable girls in Minot and they get around. Don't let on you are military, though. Locals hate you for it and the women know you make a fifth of what the oil workers bring home.

You should probably just end it now before you wake up next to the snow wookie North Dakota dependapotamus you knocked up that night you blacked out after another nuke exercise and your fourth DUI. Regardless of whether you suck off a shotgun barrel or leave in 5 years, the rest of your life will be scarred with the shame and regret of wasting your youth for a worthless organization in a frozen wasteland and the herpes you picked up from a Roosters bartender.

That being said, go get a black and tan at Ebeneezer's and a fat frog if you've already decided failing your PT tests until you get kicked out is your best option for escape.

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

zombieswithblenders posted:

Nah I left ages ago, before that incident happened.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Shim just ignores me. :smith:

I don't.

zombieswithblenders
Nov 21, 2008

smertrioslol posted:

Just keep in mind that we will probably be eskimo brothers since there are like five fuckable girls in Minot and they get around. Don't let on you are military, though. Locals hate you for it and the women know you make a fifth of what the oil workers bring home.

You should probably just end it now before you wake up next to the snow wookie North Dakota dependapotamus you knocked up that night you blacked out after another nuke exercise and your fourth DUI. Regardless of whether you suck off a shotgun barrel or leave in 5 years, the rest of your life will be scarred with the shame and regret of wasting your youth for a worthless organization in a frozen wasteland and the herpes you picked up from a Roosters bartender.

That being said, go get a black and tan at Ebeneezer's and a fat frog if you've already decided failing your PT tests until you get kicked out is your best option for escape.

I got the fat frog, it was something i swear ive made before in a stoned haze. And the good news is i only have like 3 years and a handful of days left here!!! I acept the fact that I wont get any other base with the low manning we have here and this is my home.
and the herpes threat seems to be a ever present hazard around here but i use my ORM to dodge it via HRA.

Edit:
At least i get BAH.....

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004
I never again want to live in a town where the biggest thing happening is that they're building a Super Wal-Mart

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

RonJeremysBalzac posted:

I never again want to live in a town where the biggest thing happening is that they're building a Super Wal-Mart

lol

does clovis have a super wal-mart?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

My Warner-Robins story:

A few of us spent a weekend in Atlanta while stationed at Tyndall. On the way back we stopped for a couple of hours in WR to check it out and see if we'd prefer it over Oklahoma. Grabbed dinner at a chain restaurant and asked the waitress, "So what do people do for fun around here?"

"Well...*3 second pause*...there's Walmart."

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

For my class graduation at fiber school at Sheppard we decided to go to a Tappanyaki place, samurai?, in Wichita Falls.

No poo poo there was a skinny as gently caress dude on a date with his girlfriend with the biggest cowboy hat and belt buckle, both of them with Mason glasses of sweet tea eating steak and complaining about Wasabi.

It was so confusing. I don't think I can ever be stationed CONUS again.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
So yeah, Idaho is actually a pretty sick location. Gonna hit up some badass white water later in the summer.

zombieswithblenders
Nov 21, 2008

RonJeremysBalzac posted:

Its been built. The new thing here is the 5 guys burger joint seen a few bumper stickers for it on the many jeeps and trucks the ply the lonely stretches of 83. Really the worst part of Minot is there no where to go off base to just like chill or BBQ its all farm land owned by angry farmers.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
So uh, what's with this weirdo loving 931 they put out.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Cojawfee posted:

So uh, what's with this weirdo loving 931 they put out.

I'll bite.

What?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
There's a new feedback form.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
It's another drat form for your supervising officer to fill out to show he gave standardized feedback at a certain interval.

Here is something not AF-related, and therefore less retarded. Enjoy.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Derek Dominoe posted:

It's another drat form for your supervising officer to fill out to show he gave standardized feedback at a certain interval.

freaking tw1st3d

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Derek Dominoe posted:

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012
Dave Concepcion owns so I believe that card is pretty accurate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.
I've been out of the Air Force weeks shy of 14 years yet I swear the college I work at now is managed by a secret assignment of Air Force personnel. We had a resume come in from someone with "a strong technical background". The lady listed "Internet Navigation" and misspelled the names of a few software products. This is for a Director position and she made it to the second round of interviews this week.

I showed a co-worker the concepcion card and got back "It was someone who drew a picture to make the baseball player Conception look like he was being breeded."

On it's face, those things aren't bad but day after day of the same thing...

• Locked thread