Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your favorite EXTREME Mountain Dew flavor?
Extreme Original™
Radical Livewire©
Kickstart My rear end
Badass Baby Blood®
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Narbacular NASCAR%
DO THE DEW©™ MOUNTAIN DEW™©®
drink the dew, cole. @michaelcole drink the dew #drinkthedew #dothedew
View Results

• Locked thread
Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
Here's a nice stream: http://wrestling-network.net/featured/wwe-raw-02-06-2014-live_wn5580

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
Trips got a shiner

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Hopefully Seth will run in and interrupt his promo again

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Rematch tonight? Why not

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Batista I hate to break it to you but no one's fighting Bryan

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Batista wants his title, Trips wants his burial win, Randy wants his pants

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Lol I wish Dave could just quit every monday

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

How many matches did Dave win after the Rumble

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

bartok posted:

I think he beat Ziggler on a Smackdown
He beat ADR too but thats all I remember

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

RVD team jobber entrance

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Batista on quitting: "Promises, CRAP, CRAP, it's CRAP, promises, CRAP"

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I guess Cesaros gonna fight Barrett, which works for me

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I havent been watching but how long has Sandow been doing this

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Oh my God I love JBL acting like Show is actually interrupting Lance Stephenson

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Sandow is the greatest

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Cole calling the Shield match one of the greatest in WWE history -_-

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Xerzes posted:

I have no idea who Sandow pissed off. At least he's on TV now.
I really doubt he's pissed anyone off

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Kane showed up, and I guess it was a match because the bell rang, but no one won, so. It happened

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I really really want Bo to hulk up in his matches

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Whoa Bo does the acid drop?

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Sionistic posted:

If they failed to pull the trigger on kofi any more times he'd be Osama.
I would prefer they not pull any triggers with Kofi anytime soon

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Bard Maddox posted:

It was Stephanie.
Yup

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

That promo was alright up until the careerbuilder zero rating nonsense

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

For real though the only way I would possibly care about the Kane match er sorry THE DEMON KANE match is if its retirement

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Rand McNally posted:

I thought that was supposed to be happening soon.

God I hope so

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Cole just said Kane instead of the Demon Kane, what the hell, i mean what the Kane's Hometown

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Does anyone ever take the AA after the shuffle anymore

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Great match. Thanks for this match it really set up the storyline

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Kane is only further angered by disqualifications

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Cenas new move is just to throw steps at people

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Kane loving sucks can we please just get rid of him

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

"Cena got lucky" what with how he roundly beat Kane

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Lets see we still have an hour an a half left how many more times can they show Dave quitting

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Excuse me Randy "This is CRAP, Batista's CRAP, its CRAP"

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

And with a piledriver in his repertoire, too.

Horrible libertarian opinions aside, it's not his fault he's been stuck in pointless angles and dumb feuds. But seriously, give him a sendoff match against someone like Bryan or Cena, give him his Hall of Fame ring, and let the man get to his insurance business. Jesus Christ.
It is his fault that all his matches are boring though

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

He's had some that are pretty good and some that are absolute trash. When you've been wrestling for like two decades, you're going to run the range of quality.
I cannot even remember a good singles match with Kane

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

bartok posted:

Kane had a few fun matches with X-Pac
For some reason I remember them being good against each other. It's probably like that rare case when you put two of the worst things together they inexplicably cancel out

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Almost a human being. Really now JBL

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Lol they didnt shave him bald

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Slater still the linear anti-champion

• Locked thread