Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your favorite EXTREME Mountain Dew flavor?
Extreme Original™
Radical Livewire©
Kickstart My rear end
Badass Baby Blood®
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Narbacular NASCAR%
DO THE DEW©™ MOUNTAIN DEW™©®
drink the dew, cole. @michaelcole drink the dew #drinkthedew #dothedew
View Results

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Just got a commercial for a Philly house show this month with the listed headliner Cena vs Bray in a streetfight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Big Show will not stand for this desecration of his original sport, basketball!

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Did Show take some time off? He looks in shape.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
That might be the worst bulldog I have ever seen.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
LMAO

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
"That's terrible! That's almost a human being you're talking about there!"

fuckin' lol at JBL

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

And by kinda you mean not at all holy poo poo Jesus Christ society what the gently caress?

She's the fat twin in the same sense that Curtis Axel is the smart one.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
"You hate everything that's fun!"
"YES!"

JBL is actually winning me over tonight.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I really hate non-title matches.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Edwardian posted:

NO.

There were no "Highlander" movies beyond the first one, either.

Edge is very disappointed in you.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I feel like a full 50% of Ziggler's moveset is finishers at this point, and he never gets a pin with any of them.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Ninja PD posted:

Why do some pins look like 3.5 counts? Is this just me?

I used to get confused a lot when I watched wrestling on lovely tv sets because two counts would have three distinct "thump" noises, until I realized that the first thump was the ref throwing themselves down onto the mat

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Shima Honnou posted:

Lana wears her suits really loving well and looks good with her hair pulled back.

Hey, turns out the same is true of Rusev.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Sometimes I think WWE exists in an overlap between the real world and an Elmore Leonard novel.

If this results in Timothy Olyphant hosting RAW I'm all for it

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I enjoyed Dean's look of complete and utter shock.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
lol at the dude shouting "WHY?!"

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

so he put his own body on the line last night, jumping off of video screens and poo poo just to turn 24 hours later for literally no reason whatsoever

This is idiotic. I mean, why not just do it last night during the match? There's no point to this at all.

After the match, HHH realized he couldn't deal with the Shield as a unit, so he offered Rollins fat stacks of cash. It's not really complicated or difficult.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
It's going to be really cool after a year or two of singles work when one of them is getting beat down by the big heel of the day, then the "SIERRA HOTEL INDIGO" theme hits for the first time in ages and the other two run in to make the save with a nuclear crowd pop.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Shima Honnou posted:

The :russo: part is that Rollins was bought, as he was consistently the most loyal member in the faction

He's the only one who's walked out on the other two in the middle of a match.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

SylvainMustach posted:

I didn’t gasp. I was silent. I heard the sound of glass breaking. I went to the kitchen AND THERE WAS THE RATTLESNAKE! STUNNER! STUNNER! STUNNER!

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
"All you need to know, Renee, is... I'M loving GOING OVER"

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Sex Robot posted:

Ok backstage is trying to get some sense out of them and they SAID ABSOLUTELY loving NOTHING GOD DAMMIT.

fatherdog posted:

"All you need to know, Renee, is... I'M loving GOING OVER"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Mary Annette posted:

It's the Gordian Knot of hairstyles.

The Gordian Solie Knot

• Locked thread