Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your favorite EXTREME Mountain Dew flavor?
Extreme Original™
Radical Livewire©
Kickstart My rear end
Badass Baby Blood®
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Narbacular NASCAR%
DO THE DEW©™ MOUNTAIN DEW™©®
drink the dew, cole. @michaelcole drink the dew #drinkthedew #dothedew
View Results

• Locked thread
Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
I hope they strip Daniel Bryan of the title.

"I said you had two choices. Relinquish the title or Brie gets fired. Since Brie wasn't fired, there's only one choice left."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
That's how they transitioned Cena out of the feud?

"I'm sure he'll be back at some point. Now onto my next angle..."

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

I DID IT FOR THE ROCK

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

triplexpac posted:

Seth BETTER be wearing a suit next week :colbert:

Or better yet he should have removed his vest to reveal a suit

• Locked thread