Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brass Key
Sep 15, 2007

Attention! Something tremendous has happened!

FrostedButts posted:

Planning on submitting a book of essays on animated films. Most of the film essay books were nothing too flashy so I'm trying to keep my cover fairly simple. Let me know if this is too little.

To be frank it looks like one of those "books" of copy-pasted Wikipedia articles. (Also there's something wonky in your typesetting. Are there different sized spaces between the title words?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brass Key
Sep 15, 2007

Attention! Something tremendous has happened!

Popular Human posted:

Did anybody else get a weird paper check from Amazon today? I got one for a couple hundred bucks along with an invoice that lists a bunch of random months in 2013, 2014 and 2015. Was I underpaid or something?

They seem to do this at the end of the year if you have some odd amounts kicking around in various currencies that didn't meet the payout threshold. Some kind of accounting thing, I guess. Last year I got an end of year check crediting small amounts from, like, Japan and Brazil and Mexico.

That it's from multiple years seems weird, though.