Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lexical fluidity
May 10, 2019

Blowing the dust off this thread.

I used to post way back in another iteration of this thread when The Genre That Shall Not Be Named was the main discourse. Now I've upgraded to full-length novels: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RJ16PPB Thanks to this thread's Hijinks Ensue for their editing (They actually edited it twice over the span of two years). It's got sex robots, cyborg-on-human violence a la Robocop, and lots of killing the rich. Still waiting on the paperback to go through Amazon's review.

Now to get to work on the five planned sequels :stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lexical fluidity
May 10, 2019

LionArcher posted:

Super solid cover. Iíll buy it later today!

Thanks so much! :tipshat:

If you got anything in need of a better ranking, I can return the favor.