Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Bard Maddox posted:

I'm eating ice cream out of the carton and sobbing loudly at Backstage Pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Writer Cath posted:

"Stairs? You guys can go gently caress yourselves."

*tears off colorful vest, storms away*

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

EugeneJ posted:

The guy who got Hepatitis C from Abdullah the Butcher won a 2.3 million dollar lawsuit against Abby today:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-wrestler-hannibal-wins-2-3m-hepatitis-c-lawsuit-1.2663253

:)

Best part is that he's cured of Hepatitis C now because of a new treatment and is going to try getting in with WWE

Both of those things are awesome for him. I was going to ask if there was any way he could realistically collect half of that, even with wage garnishment, but now that I think on it Abdullah is pretty famously miserly and owns multiple businesses. It just might work out.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

WadeBartender posted:

I think he called a missile dropkick in one women's match a jumping bomb angel double foot stomp or something and thats when I tuned out Striker forever

I wasn't watching during the Striker period but I read a post where somebody saw Yoshi Tatsu do something on Superstars, after about ten seconds of commentary silence, at which point Matt Striker yelled "NEON GENESIS EVANGELION" and then there was ten more seconds of commentary silence.

I can't tell if this sounds hilarious or awful, maybe some of both. If this moment actually exists and someone has it on youtube, please link it for research purposes.

• Locked thread