Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Deadpool posted:

Last two segments saved that Raw. Well at least from what I saw of the rest. I expected Dean and got Seth. I'm very happy with that.

I'm actually pretty excited since this probably means Seth is going to be getting a push, and the man deserves it before he breaks himself jumping off poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
So, now that Shield is over, doesn't this mean that HHH can just go (finish) snap(ping) Daniel Bryan's neck in between his massive, tree trunk like quads and take the titles for himself? The whole Evolution v. Shield thing was because they were protecting Bryan.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Sex Robot posted:

I fully expect a new wrestler to appear over the summer which a character based around the Palestinian/Israeli conflict.

They can always repackage Sami Zayn when he hits the main roster!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

TheEggsBenedict posted:

When did 3MB break up :confused:

Hornswoggle ran out on them, it may be over, unless they can pump him back up over his Hoganhair.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
The real reason why Seth broke from The Shield is, and shall forever remain, a mystery.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

SamuraiFoochs posted:

what about Bo?

Bray.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Spikeguy posted:

This was the WWE's Red Wedding. Ambrose's face sold it all. Pick up the pieces Dean :(

Actually WWE's Red wedding will be if Lana and Rusev get to have a marriage ceremony as well as awards ceremonies.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Chokes McGee posted:

Bray was right. Burn the whole world down.

But he has it in his hands! If he burns it, it'll hurt!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Frankenstein Dad posted:

Seriously. Isn't Del Rio unlikely to renew once his contract is up anyway? Isn't that why creative has nothing for him? Seems like an odd choice for MITB. Maybe they just feel like they need some heels in there, or something.

I have been enjoying his in-ring work lately, though!

Creative has nothing for him because they're WWE Creative. That's probably why ADR wanted to leave to begin with. This is probably them trying to convince him to stay on, if I had to guess (Or some backroom deal to keep him on already happened, whichever).

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

sleepingbuddha posted:

I keep threatening her that I will grow my hair and beard out and start wearing white pants.

If you're gonna look like that, might as well go all the way with it. Start growing and buy some Hawaiian shirts, too.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Sprecherscrow posted:

He can bump very well and his selling is starting to get pretty good. That plus some over signature offense (and he's definitely got that) is all a main event baby face needs.

Roman's selling is good because people are just straight up hitting him. Whether it be Orton's face, or a bunch of kendo sticks, or a steel folding chair, the man's been brutalized over the past month.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

KungFu Grip posted:

I don't know if its directly from the Observer, but reports are that Bryan isn't healing up and is actually losing strength in his arm instead of gaining it.

If it's not a work, then that's probably not good news, since I doubt he'll willingly skip that upcoming match with Kane unless they force him to. We may be looking at the end of Daniel Bryan's career, and witnessing the start of Daniel Angle's.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Didn't Bryan get shoot-pissed because a match was stopped after he was hurt during it? The man is probably going to work so hard so quickly after this surgery that his neck is going to snap like a chicken's and a beard with a head attached will just go sailing into the distance.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I wonder, will people keep Yessing after Bryan gets let go for being Kurt Angle like they keep CM PUNKing.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Astro7x posted:

Which also makes no sense. They didn't care about beating him fair and square until he became legit injured. When he was kayfabe injured they were ready to strip him of the title if he didn't compete.

They've clearly booked themselves into a corner, especially after they wasted a month feuding Brian with Kane, a contended they will never win the belt..

They didn't realize they were dealing with an actual crazy person until he had to actually get surgery for his injury, which from what I've heard he had for a while before getting it checked and fixed.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Luigi Thirty posted:

Tamina got injured in a match apparently and needed knee surgery, out 6 months. Nooo

Aww, that kinda sucks, but at least it means she won't be in the ring for 6 months, either.

oatgan posted:

Somehow I don't think anybody mentioned it yet, but JR is in the hospital. He was admitted last night and they haven't stopped running tests on him since.

Hopefully he is not broken in half.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I can't actually see John Cena for some reason, I can't really explain it.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Valeyard posted:

I can't stand watching wrestling outside of the WWE, it is a curse

Eventually WWE will swallow all other promotions and become the single wrestling thing in the world.

Cena then.
Cena now.
Cena forever.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

achillesforever6 posted:

Vince seems like a guy that once he retires from what he's been doing most of his life, he'll just drop down dead in a couple of months.

He'll retire on Raw and drop dead the next day.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Fushin posted:

Isn't there a seven year rule on rehashing story lines?

You know what that means! Hope you like the commentary how it is until 2021!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
The Shield may need a 3rd member to make it even with Evolution. But who could work for that? Daniel Bryan, as in that one poll? No, of course not.

I think we all know exactly who the third man should be. He's been there the whole time, waiting and already geared up for it.

Make it happen, WWE.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

No Scott Hall, no buys.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Sting was cool and good, and then TNA happened.

Hopefully WWE can make him cool and good again by pretending that Sting was just in a state of retirement from 2001 to now.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

triplexpac posted:

I'm surprised Kane hasn't freaked out on Paul Heyman yet for finally accomplishing the task.

Don't worry, Kane has a plan for Paul Heyman, too.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Supreme Allah posted:

There's this thing about how Sting doesn't belong in some online wrestling Hall of Fame because he was never the main money maker for his promotion. It's as dumb as it sounds.

Also can we start calling him The Icon Sting from now on.

Same logic those people use, applied elsewhere: Daniel Bryan and CM Punk never drew a dime, because John Cena was always head and shoulders above them.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Perhaps we can have Sting and Kane wrestle each other. It'll build up to that Undertaker match, and it'll answer the question of who the better worker is!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I hope Damien Sandow comes out on Raw dressed as Sting.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

IcePhoenix posted:

Then the buyers turn on him and buy a house down the street from a different realtor.

I forget, is Kane an insurance agent or a real estate agent? Because if he's a realtor, that's next level right there.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I like Kane, comes out and just he breaks necks.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Give the belt to Sting tonight, who then rips off his mask to reveal that it's Damien Sandow.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Baby Babbeh posted:

Put the title on a heel, have him dick around a bit, have Daniel Bryan come back to nuclear crowd reaction and take it back when he's healed up. Stripping it sucks but it's not the worst thing that can happen and arguably better than the limbo things have been in for weeks while Bryan sticks around doing nothing for himself and nothing for the belt.

Put it on Rusev, except when Bryan comes back he gets put in The Camel Clutch and taps. All hail glory of Russia!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Gonz posted:

Congratulations to Sting on becoming the next WWE champion and defending his title and a variety of never before seen gimmick matches.

Broken Neck Match
Pickpocket Match
Dueling Pipe Wrench Match
Zipline Match
Cracker Barrel Match
Zero G Match
Victorian Era Toughguy Match
Hologram Streetfight Match

Etc;etc.

I would watch all of those matches tbh.

• Locked thread