Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Tyler Breeze has ascended to top heel status on NXT and we're all better for it. Also, Tyson Kidd's gimmick is losing his temper and then apologizing a week later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
I got this notice off of LA Casting looking for an orchestra to do a Sting promo for the WWE. http://i.imgur.com/v5VqEEZ.png

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Brie Bella quit.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
They should put the title on Seth Rollins. It would make all the sense in the world and cement him as a top heel.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
All vacated titles should be awarded via Money In The Bank ladder matches, tournaments and championship scrambles as those truly test a superstar's mettle.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me

triplexpac posted:

Nothing says "best wrestler in the company" like a car crash spotfest multi-man ladder match!

Yet we use The Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber to determine our WM main event every year.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me

oatgan posted:

Rollins isn't even in the MITB match

You're right. Only Del Rio is. Del Rio is the new champ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Can someone tell me about the curse of the PWG title?

• Locked thread