Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

Why would you need to send an inside man to destroy something you've already been pretty well destroying?

Because you can't fight city hall. HHH, because of his position of power, will always be able to force the shield into ever more unfavorable matchups. The only to truly bring an end to it is from the inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

The saddest part was that Ambrose's instincts kicked in and he lunged at Seth to attack him, then pulled up short instead of doing his usual "flailing baby attack" because.. because it's Seth! :qq: and that hesitation saw Seth smash him in the gut with a chair.

I also just noticed the little deep breath Seth takes before he loads up the chair shot. Like he's saying to himself "well this is it"

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Didn't he basically just have a pinched nerve and a successful surgery? Why would he be out six months?

Bryan had a cervical foraminotomy which is meant to open up the gap where nerve passes from the spinal cord to the rest of the body. When a disc bulges or herniates the foramin can narrow and put pressure on the nerve causing pain and weakness. The surgery goes in and cleans out disc material to relieve the pressure. The surgery was successful in relieving the pressure, but the weakness in his arm isn't resolving with rehab and by some reports is getting worse.

Ya know who else had a "minimally invasive cervical foraminotomy" and then had similar complications? Peyton Manning. He needed 3 more surgeries and was on the shelf for a year. And even 3 years later has noticeably less strength in his throwing arm than before the injury and surgeries.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

oatgan posted:

i can't tell you without violating HITECH

Is that like HIPPA?

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

armoredgorilla posted:

Forgot to mention it would be a Coal Miner's Glove on a Pole Tuxedo match in a steel cage.

this was a real match between Jim Duggan and Ted Dibiase and I thought it was pretty cool

I still like my idea though :colbert:

I watched that on the Mid South DVD and also thought it was surprisingly good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Mr. Carlisle posted:

The WWE title curse gave Daniel Bryan a broken freakin' neck

Only Cena can hold it and survive

And killed his dad

• Locked thread