Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009
Thanks for playing this game. Horror games aren't anything I would ever play myself, being a big baby, but the stories that go along with them are a guilty pleasure. Narration and subtitles just make it even more movie-like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009
In the same drawer you find the May 1st, 1899 note of "...happily accept fealty to a God thrust upon them..." you find a bible. Oh ho, I see what you did there game makers. It's right now that the meaning behind the word 'beast' starts to blur. I don't think anyone is going to be surprised by the end, but it's really fun to find these little points in the game that indicate not everything is quite right.

Lastly "Oh man, these rotting pigs are disgusting" *plays with one on a hook for a minute*

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

Loxbourne posted:

In the Games thread for Hamnesia

Hamnesia, the Pork Descent?

• Locked thread