Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!

Fuzz posted:

I leave tomorrow, but you guys would start without me. Maybe I'm late, maybe I was obfuscated the whole time, who knows! I'd just like to have a move in the first round.

Oh, hey, Fuzz! Thought you were already off.

Yeah, I wouldn't dream of proceeding to the action phase without everyone here.

Could you do me a favor, though, and post up your character before you leave? That way, if we do end up starting before you get back, we can all at least have a rough idea who we're dealing with.

--------

I think I've also decided what to do about starting clan builds. I'd *like* to keep them fairly close to what they currently are, but I'd also like to give players the opportunity to tweak them a bit. So, rather than just giving everyone 50 points and building from the ground up, here's what I'll do:

Everyone uses the existing builds as a starting point, and each player (if they choose to) may rearrange up to 6 points. For example, the Brujah could choose to drop one dot of Assets (4 points) and downgrade their Feeding Grounds by one dot (2 points), and then use those 6 points to buy three more dots of Influences. The point exchange rates are listed below:

Feeding Grounds = 2 points per level
Assets = 4 points per dot
Cash = 1 point per dot
Base Security = 3 points per dot
Base Influences = 2 points per dot
Status = 1 point per dot
Exposure = 1 point per dot

Of course, adjustments could have an effect on your clan's Contentment, so you can either figure that out yourself as you tweak your build or you can just ping me via PM, IRC, or email to run the numbers and tell you where you fall. The equation that determines Contentment is as follows:

([11-Exposure]+[point value of Feeding Grounds]+[Status]+[Favored Influence 1]+[Favored Influence 2]) / 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Communications Availability: PMs, IRC, Email ( tobsberndt at gmx dot de )
Name: Horace Bryant
Clan: Brujah
Demeanor: Traditionalist

Politics: Horace is a stern supporter of the Camarilla. He wants to reform his clan and return to their old ways of being respected warrior scholars, instead of insolent rebels. The rejection of the Camarilla by many Brujahs and the tendency to join the Anarchs angers him greatly. As co-founders of the sect he feels an obligation to its well-being and thinks that others should too. The recent turmoil in the LA area and constant attacks on the Camarilla has him left thirsty for vengeance. If the old ways are to be preserved, decisive actions have to be taken.

Background: Bryant was born 1843 on the US east coast and embraced shortly after the end of the American Civil War. His sire was a student of cainite history and impartet a lot of this knowledge on to Horace. Both came to Los Angeles in 1931, but they had to flee to Seattle after the Second Anarch Revolt in 1944. He returned to LA again after the defeat of the Sabbat crusade. Then he became an integral part of the Brujah clan and was named primogen after the Kuei-jin invasion.

Vulin fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jun 13, 2014

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
Another minor rules update after Vulin helped me work through a balance issue last week on IRC, and a little more minor proofreading. Here is the link.

* Corrected an error in the Media & Communications Influence text that referred to Feeding Grounds instead of Exposure
* Streets & Labor Influence can only be used to Investigate Base Security, not Grow it
* Streets & Labor special ability to negate Exposure gains from Assaults has been beefed up from 1 Exposure per die spent to 2 Exposure per die spent
* A little more explanation of how rolling works in the Actions section

I'm planning to start either at the end of this week or early next. If you are interested in making any adjustments to your clan per the above rules, please post your changes ASAP!

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
A CHALLENGER APPEARS

FiddlersThree fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Jun 21, 2014

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Hi. I was interested in playing the Toreadors if the spot hasn't been filled yet.

Name: Virgil Maximilian
Clan: Toreador
Demeanor: Architect
Politics: A former Anarch Max is a reluctant and relatively recent convert to the Camarilla. He despises the backstabbing politics of the Camarilla, but in the face of the conspicuous and despicable acts of the Sabbat and external threats such as Kuei-jin he sees the necessity of allying with the Camarilla. He hopes to reform the Camrilla and drive the Sabbat and Kuei-jin out of LA.
Background: Born in 1885, Max became an operatic vaudeville singer travelling the world. In his travels he was embraced by an elder wanting to capture the spirit of the progressive era. He later settled down in LA.
(the basic concept for the character is a vampire Theodore Roosevelt crossed with Pavarotti)

MinutePirateBug fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Jun 22, 2014

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!

MinutePirateBug posted:

Hi. I was interested in playing the Toreadors if the spot hasn't been filled yet.

All yours, MinutePirateBug!

Glad to have you joining us!

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Name: Anton Sykes
Clan: Malkavian
Demeanor: Confidant/Survivor

Politics: Anton didn't get this far by having a big mouth. In fact, within the Camarilla he was well known for always reliably keeping anything a secret. His rep was so strong that when he left to join the Anarchs a decade ago and then rejoined recently after the events of the Sarcophagus, people asked him why he did and he told them it was a secret. That was enough. While he may not be reliable and has his share of eccentricities, his eyes always look forward and he tends to be able to get his people to somehow get things done.

Background: Born in the 1600s somewhere in Western Europe or the Eastern United States... he doesn't talk, and no one really pries. Loose lips sink ships. It's possible he was the one that originally coined that phrase, no one is certain. What is certain is that he is most definitely a card-carrying Malkavian (no really, he has a card) and he garners the respect of the rest of his clan... why, no one is really certain. Clearly he did something, but none of them will give specifics, but apparently he's kind of a big deal. Oddly enough, this is usually enough to win him rank and status with the Camarilla wherever he goes, simply because the other Malks actually tend to listen Sykes relatively often. That's enough for most Princes.

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
Obviously I didn't get the game thread posted Monday morning. Just to be on the safe side, I think I'm going to give it until tomorrow morning to make sure it's nice and stable before I post up the game thread.

One thing I'd like to note... As I describe in the flavor text in the rules and in the OP, this is intended to be a Camarilla game. Now, I'm seeing a lot of former Anarchs and Anarch sympathizers among the characters, and this is totally fine. You're all welcome to be on peaceful terms with the Anarch factions, negotiate with them, trade favors with them, and even ally with them against outside threats and/or rivals within the Camarilla.

But I'm not sure that the format of the game would support a player actually going full Anarch (e.g., openly siding with the Anarchs if relations degrade to the point of actual war). The primary game interactions will be happening in the in-thread Primogen Council meetings, so if someone theoretically tries to leave the Camarilla, I'd have no way of preventing the player from seeing the in-character discussions.

Also, consider that the clan members you represent as Primogen are -- and want to be -- aligned with the Camarilla. They're living in a city with a heavy Anarch presence... if they wanted to go Anarch, they would have done so already. So I'm reserving the right to ding your clan's Status if your characters get caught acting directly contrary to Camarilla interests (whether it be on behalf of the Anarchs, the Cathayans, the Giovanni, or whoever). (please note the special emphasis on get caught)

And, of course, if you are consistently found to be working against the Camarilla, Theo Bell will come out to personally kick your rear end.

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
Doublepost.

Updated the Setting post to include additional information on the different known factions (specifically, what spheres of Influence they are known to inhabit). I also added all of the Primogen in one place, including contact information.

Fuzz -- can you throw up a contact email when you have the chance?

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
Tripleposting like a boss.

Game thread is up, and emails/PMs have been sent.

Have at it.

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
Since there appears to be consensus to let Van Doorn continue as Acting Prince for the time being, Clan Ventrue will receive the powers of the Prince:

- The Prince does not normally have a vote on the Primogen Council, but in the event of a tie, the Prince may cast the deciding vote (for game purposes, the Primogen of the Prince’s clan will cast the Prince’s vote)
- Once per turn, the Prince may upgrade or downgrade a target clan’s allotted Feeding Grounds by one step
- The Prince has the power to fill the positions on his or her court (Sheriff, Seneschal, Keeper of Elysium, Scourge), conveying certain benefits upon the clan of which the nominee is a member. These positions may be revoked as easily as they are granted.

However, rather than the normal +2 bonus to Status that the Princehood conveys, they will gain only +1. This change is effective immediately.

Although Epicurius is technically in control of the Prince, Van Doorn is operating simultaneously as both Seneschal and Prince. And since the Seneschal is the GM-controlled character who runs the meetings, I'll be maintaining control of him for the time being. At the point at which a replacement Seneschal is named, however, I'll take over that character, and control of the Prince (whomever that may be) will pass to the appropriate clan.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Are we able to attack Sabbat's base security at the very start of the game or are they similar to a hidden threat, and they need to be exposed before we can deal with them?

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
Probably the latter, with how decentralized their power structure is. It's largely just roaming packs, after all. Hard to pin down since they're always moving.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

The Hallowbrook was roughed up and torched literally yesterday. Their main leader was taken out. They're scattered already, the trick is preventing them from regaining a foothold.

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!

Vicissitude posted:

Probably the latter, with how decentralized their power structure is. It's largely just roaming packs, after all. Hard to pin down since they're always moving.

Yeah, this. The surviving non-shovelhead Sabbat have gone underground to regroup, and you'll need to uncover them.

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
To make it official, Clan Malkavian gets the Sheriff benefits:
- +1 Status
- +1 Base Security
- +1 Base Influence in the Bureaucracy & Law Enforcement Sphere
- +1 Base Influence in the Streets & Labor Sphere

And Clan Toreador gets the Keeper of Elysium benefits:
- +1 Status
- +1 Base Influence in the Politics & High Society Sphere

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

FiddlersThree posted:

To make it official, Clan Malkavian gets the Sheriff benefits:
- +1 Status
- +1 Base Security
- +1 Base Influence in the Bureaucracy & Law Enforcement Sphere
- +1 Base Influence in the Streets & Labor Sphere

And Clan Toreador gets the Keeper of Elysium benefits:
- +1 Status
- +1 Base Influence in the Politics & High Society Sphere

Are we supposed to be taking our own stats, or will you make Google docs and share them with us individually?

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!

Fuzz posted:

Are we supposed to be taking our own stats, or will you make Google docs and share them with us individually?

After resolving each turn, I'll be sending everyone a PM (or email) with their updated stats, as well as the publicly known stats for all factions (Status, Feeding Grounds, etc.). (I might end up doing the public stats in a shared Google Doc -- I haven't decided yet)

You are welcome to keep your own spreadsheets with the information you glean from Monitoring and Investigating.

Also, to clarify, the office appointments are considered to be effective immediately, before the first turn's action phase. So if you got an Influence bump, you will be able to use it in the first turn.

In case there is any question, here is the order in which I'll processing turn actions:

* Add Cash equivalent to number of Asset points
* Increment Current Security and Current Influence values by 1 if less than the Base value
* Resolve Cash expenditures (for recharging spent Security and Influences, Asset and Security purchases, increasing Contentment)
* Resolve Social actions (Praising & Slandering, activating/cancelling Alliances & Grudges
* Resolve Security actions (determine Defend and Assault dice pools, resolve actions)
* Resolve Influence actions
- Monitor
- Meddle
- Investigate
- Establish
- Grow
- Attack
- Other (special uses)
* Resolve Exposure gains/losses
- -1 automatic
- Use of Meda & Communications
- Cash/Influence expenditures
* Malkavian Rolls
- Herding Cats
- Uncanny Insight

FiddlersThree fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jul 3, 2014

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
Two things were pointed out to me regarding the current set of rules, and I think it makes sense to bring them up here and get a little feedback.

The first is that there is no specific win condition. This is something that I was aware of as I created the game, and had decided to hold off on, just because I had no idea how the game was going to go. I also tend to shy away from solo win conditions in general because they tend to mean that all cooperation must eventually fail because mechanics. I don't think victory should necessarily be a zero-sum game. Ideally, I'd like a way for the Camarilla as a whole to "win" if that's the way the players want to go, or if one player manages to accumulate enough power and everyone else is far behind, I'd be happy to consider them the winner.

Which brings us to the second point -- that there is not really any disincentive to cooperate. I'd like for there to be both reasons to cooperate as well as reasons to backstab one another. One thing I'm considering is putting a hard cap on Influences at 30, meaning that once all Influences are in play, the only way to acquire more would be to take them from someone else. The Attack Influence rules would be adjusted as follows:

For every Influence/Cash die committed, you receive 1 roll at default Difficulty 6. For every Success you roll, you destroy one of the defender’s Current Influence dice. If you roll more Successes than the defender has Current Influence dice, the remaining Successes will be used to destroy steal the target’s Base Influence holdings in that Sphere.

Any other thoughts or ideas?

FiddlersThree fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Jul 1, 2014

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
There should be an overall Camarilla/faction victory condition, but there should also an individual clan ranking for the end game. Like the condition the faction victory condition is to have 75-90% of all the mortal influence available in game owned by the Camarilla (or between you and your allies) and then individual clans are given ranks (the state of their position in the city after all is said and done), for their overall die values at the end (+2 points for step of feeding grounds, +1 points for each Status point, etc..). Also there should also be some consideration for clans who decide to side with an NPC faction(s) over the Camarilla, though I think it should be very hard to make an alliance with a clan outside the Camarilla.

I like the idea die of using influence die to steal rather than destroy influence and having a hard cap on influence. It gives people an incentive scheme against their neighbors. Perhaps there should be a bonuses to die replenishment to encourage people to attempt monopolize certain spheres of influence (rather than have broad swaths of influence in whatever they can acquire)? Say +1 at 15 mortal influence +2 at 30?

MinutePirateBug fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jul 1, 2014

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
Just to clarify, when I said I was thinking of hard-capping each Influence at 30, I mean 30 total of that Influence in play among all factions, not per player (the Exposure gain from ever trying to use that much Influence at one time would blow the lid off the Masquerade in seconds). I also realize now that it might make sense to cap the total number of Feeding Grounds points available in the city as well... After a certain point, the only way to improve your own would be to move in on someone else's territory.

As far as victory conditions, my feeling is that, if the players manage to fend off the threats to the Camarilla and restore some semblance of stability to LA, that in and of itself is a victory condition. If you all can beat the threats and rival factions into submission, I'd be good to call it a game.

By the same token, if only one or two of you manages to accumulate enough power to dominate both the NPC factions and other PC clans, I'm happy to call you the winner(s).

That's why I'm a little reluctant to set specific conditions that need to be met in order to "win". I should note, however, that I am tracking the total point values of each clan and faction, so when the game is over, I can definitely post the final point totals, and I suppose whoever has the highest number could consider themselves the winner if they want to.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
When is the increase of exposure for spending cash/influence applied? If you are sitting at 5 exposure and you spend 5-9 total influence/cash that turn would the -1 debuff apply to any attack an opposing faction would make on you that turn? If that exposure increase also decreased/increased your contentment buff would that bonus/debuff apply for your actions that turn?

If you use media and communications to increase someone's exposure to the point where it is debuffing them, when does that apply? What happens if I accidentally knock the Sabbat's or some other NPC or PC faction's exposure over 10? I think we established player can't commit world suicide by purposefully increasing own exposure over 10, which would be really difficult to stop. What if the player is losing badly and aims to blow the masquerade for everyone by increasing someone else's exposure over 10?

Also wouldn't spending 30 influence only generate 6 exposure so if you were sitting at 1-2 exposure you would be relatively okay? Since it is 5 cash/influence per point of exposure or did I read that rule incorrectly and it is an an exposure point every influence point after 4?

Sorry to keep bothering Fiddlers, thanks for being patient with the questions.

MinutePirateBug fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jul 2, 2014

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!

MinutePirateBug posted:

Sorry to keep bothering Fiddlers, thanks for being patient with the questions.

Not a problem! It's a complex system and we're all still learning it; I'm more than happy to field questions, as they can easily put a spotlight on weaknesses or flaws in the design that need to be fixed (such as adding the hard cap on Influences).

Speaking of which, unless I receive further feedback on this, I've decided to move forward with hard-capping each sphere of Influence at 35. This means that there are still 8-10 Influence points up for grabs by players and NPC factions in each sphere, so consider that as you plan your first few turns.

I'm also not going to name specific victory conditions, since it just seems a little arbitrary to me. We'll play as long as we want to play, and if we want to label a winner (or winners) then, there are ways of comparing the faction values that will hopefully be satisfying.

MinutePirateBug posted:

When is the increase of exposure for spending cash/influence applied? If you are sitting at 5 exposure and you spend 5-9 total influence/cash that turn would the -1 debuff apply to any attack an opposing faction would make on you that turn? If that exposure increase also decreased/increased your contentment buff would that bonus/debuff apply for your actions that turn?

If you use media and communications to increase someone's exposure to the point where it is debuffing them, when does that apply? What happens if I accidentally knock the Sabbat's or some other NPC or PC faction's exposure over 10? I think we established player can't commit world suicide by purposefully increasing own exposure over 10, which would be really difficult to stop. What if the player is losing badly and aims to blow the masquerade for everyone by increasing someone else's exposure over 10?

I'm going to say that all Exposure gains or losses -- including the automatic -1 that happens each turn -- will be reconciled at the end of the turn. This also means that if your Exposure gain pushes you into Vulnerable territory, opponents wouldn't be able to take advantage until the next turn.

I'm also going to make a slight adjustment to my earlier stated rule regarding the rise of any faction to an Exposure of 11 or more ending the game. Instead, I'm going to say that if a faction hits 11+ Exposure, the players (and any NPC factions they can convince to support their cause) have 1 turn to get it back below 11. If this fails, there will be consequences. I'd be hesitant to just end the game if it happens, but at the very least there would be significant Contentment penalties across the board, and probably unwelcome attention from multiple sectors.

MinutePirateBug posted:

Also wouldn't spending 30 influence only generate 6 exposure so if you were sitting at 1-2 exposure you would be relatively okay? Since it is 5 cash/influence per point of exposure or did I read that rule incorrectly and it is an an exposure point every influence point after 4?

No, you're calculating correctly. I was exaggerating a bit, but you're right, if someone was keeping their Exposure low and dropped a big Influence bomb, it probably wouldn't wreck the Masquerade in one go. Would be interesting to see that happen, though!

You could get the same effect, though, with half the Influence and a chunky Cash reserve, so what I was more or less getting at was that 30 Influence is really more than you'd ever need in the game. :)

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
Rules have been updated with the above changes.

Public stats spreadsheet has been posted.

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
If you have not done so already, please submit your turn orders to me by PM or email.

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
All orders are in and all turn actions have been processed and resolved. The public stats spreadsheet has also been updated (make sure you're looking at the Turn 01 worksheet).

I'm running out of time today, but I should be able to send out individual turn results tomorrow and kick off the next turn.

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
A few notes and observations as we put a bow on the first turn and move on to the second:

Feeding Grounds Cap -- As I have already put a hard cap on the total Influences available in the game, I am also going to do this for Feeding Grounds. There are going to be a total of 100 points of Feeding Grounds available in the game world, with each level of Feeding Grounds being worth 2 points (Very Poor = 0, Poor = 2, Average = 4, Good = 6, Very Good = 8, Excellent = 10). Of those 100 points, 92 are currently claimed by clans or other factions. Once all points have been claimed, if you want to improve your Feeding Grounds, it means that you will need to wreck someone else's with the Politics & High Society Influence to free up the points, then either claim them with that same Influence, or have the Prince use his/her authority to grant you that free territory.

ALSO, the rules as currently written only allow the Prince to either raise or lower the quality of a Feeding Ground by a single step, but not both. However, I'm going to adjust this to say that the Prince can take a step away from a clan and give it to another in a single action (e.g., the Prince can bust the Tremere from Good to Average in order to improve the Toreador from Very Good to Excellent). And, just to clarify, the Prince's power over Feeding Grounds does not apply to non-Camarilla clans.

Influence Caps -- Just as an update, there are at least 5 unclaimed points in each Sphere of Influence. Once they are all taken, they are going to become much harder to raise.

Alliances -- I am updating Alliances to say that any Security or Influence action specifically targeting a faction with whom you have an Alliance is at -1 Difficulty. This goes for both beneficial and detrimental actions.

Replenishment -- I am updating the order in which actions are resolved during a turn. Cash, Current Security, and Current Influence replenishment will now happen at the *end* of the turn, rather than the beginning. This means that, when I send you stats, you will be seeing exactly what you have to work with for the next turn, rather than having to do the math of adding on your income, incrementing expended Influence, etc. I will be sending out updated stats sheets to everyone to reflect this.

pre:
* Resolve Cash expenditures (for recharging spent Security and Influences,
    Asset and Security purchases, increasing Contentment)
* Resolve Social actions (Praising & Slandering, activating/cancelling
    Alliances & Grudges
* Resolve Security actions (determine Defend and Assault dice pools, resolve
    actions)
* Resolve Influence actions
  - Monitor
  - Meddle
  - Investigate
  - Establish
  - Grow
  - Attack
  - Other (special uses)
* Resolve Exposure gains/losses
  - Automatic -1 per turn
  - Use of Meda & Communications Influences
  - Increases due to Cash/Influence expenditures
* Malkavian Rolls
  - Herding Cats
  - Uncanny Insight
* Add Cash equivalent to number of Asset points
* Increment Current Security and Current Influence values by 1 if less than
    the Base value
Strategy -- One thing I noticed is that there were an awful lot of 1-die actions being taken. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing -- if you've got low Exposure, you may as well spend a single Influence in a given sphere to Monitor, Investigate, try to Grow, or whatever, since that Influence point is going to regenerate before the next turn anyways.

For actions that you want to succeed, however, remember that in most circumstances, even a basic action is going to have a Difficulty of 6+, giving you only a 50% chance to hit with a one-die action. If you want to make sure you succeed, don't be afraid to throw more Influence or Cash at it.

Granted, this is probably just because it was the first turn and everyone's just trying to familiarize themselves with the way the game works, but I just wanted to throw that observation out there.

Any other questions, issues, suggestions that came up after this first turn?

Updated rules doc posted (07/10/14)

FiddlersThree fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jul 10, 2014

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Wait, cash regenerates every turn? Well poo poo.

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!

Fuzz posted:

Wait, cash regenerates every turn? Well poo poo.

Well, you get an income in Cash equal to your Assets each turn.

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
It was brought to my attention that it's rather ambiguous what Giovanni is saying in the last post. To clarify, when he offers "some consideration", he means in terms of a reduction to his original steep demand of Significant Boons from all, not that he is willing to offer compensation of his own for the role the Sarcophagus supposedly played in LaCroix's death.

Sorry for any confusion!

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
I'm sorry for not being active the past few days. I'll be writing exams tomorrow and the day after, so I've been busy. I promise to do better after that though.

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!

Vulin posted:

I'm sorry for not being active the past few days. I'll be writing exams tomorrow and the day after, so I've been busy. I promise to do better after that though.

No worries, Vulin. Good luck on the exams!

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
Hi All,

My wife will be giving birth tomorrow, so I'll be off IRC for the next couple days. I should be able to post a bit in-thread if necessary, but I probably won't be able to be all that active until next week.

If possible, I'd like to push into turn 02 when I'm back online, so if anyone has any more input on the outstanding issues, please get it in ASAP. Thanks!

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
Well, congrats anyway :3:

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Congrats FiddlersThree!

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
drat, I'd forgotten the extent to which infants suck up one's time.

I'm back on a relative equilibrium now, and am more or less caught up at work, so I should be good to start things moving again, if you all are still interested in playing. My intent would be to wrap up the meeting with my next post, give a couple days for people to negotiate with NPC factions if they would like, and then call for turn 2 orders.

I'd appreciate if everyone could sound off on their interest in continuing in the next day or two. If I don't get enough responses by, say, end-of-day Friday, I'll just call it and close the threads.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
I'm still in. Hope all went and is well!

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Me too.

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
I'm also still in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice