Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Pulp Can Move posted:

This show needs another season so we can see Boz get out of prison ripped and covered in tats.

Why would he get ripped? He's already the strongest man in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

The slingshot wasn't from TI though. Affair guy resigned in the last episode.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

For all its problems, I liked this show. Maybe its the subject matter. I'm curious to see where things will go in the next season should it get one.

That said, it needs to be more like episode 9 and less like the rest. All of the characters are genuinely unlikeable when they're butting heads. The best parts of the show were when they were getting along and doing the stuff they kept arguing about.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Curious to see where they take it. Hopefully they won't use Cameron's new company as a reset button to rehash the BS from the first season.

• Locked thread