Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Each morning after Sunblest
Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic

Shitenshi posted:

This show is so full of itself. The main character is a ruthless, charming, Machiavellian badass cliche who not only screws some random college know-it-all the minute he first meets her [...]

Ugh, this. I could barely make it through the first ten minutes of the pilot. And she's really as much of a cliche as he is. Thankfully, the rest of the hour was better, and Gordon Clark is a less annoying character than either of them.

I already noted in in the General Chat, but I think it's a weird decision that they've mostly been pretty careful with the production design, but Lee Pace's character just doesn't looks like he's out of the 80s at all, esepcially the costuming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread