Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Lee Pace looked like he was tortured in 'Nam, for gently caress's sake.

Also, Mackenzie Davis is far too fit to come off as someone who eats whole pizzas and shotguns 2-liters of orange soda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Can't wait for Cameron's faceplate to accidentally pop off, Westworld-style.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

geeves posted:

That's my friend. And also a goon. He (relative q and Apt One) put out some really good work.

This is pretty good.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I overscheduled my DVR last night by recording six things at once, so the new episode didn't record. Bummer. The next showing is tonight at 2:00 AM.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

maniacripper posted:

So what did Cameron do? She hacked the bank to get free money or did she hack Cardiffs accounts payable money to keep the company going?

The latter. Which would explain why Nathan Cardiff showed up right before the feds.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Lee Pace was very convincing as an intergalactic technology expert in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

If I could go the rest of my life without ever hearing another goddamn modem handshake noise, I would consider that a success. That sound was the bane of my computer-using existence for far, far too long as a child.

• Locked thread