Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fooz
Sep 26, 2010

I was groaning super hard at this infidelity arc but I actually love how it turned out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fooz
Sep 26, 2010

Cameron is terrible.

Who in the tech world has ever looked at the fastest, cheapest, functional product and said "what's so special about that?"

It's the fastest and cheapest and it works! It's the best by all accounts! Kind of annoying that they had to make the reveal and celebration all dour because they hurt the feelings of a child who wanted to kill the project out of pride.

Fooz fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jul 28, 2014

Fooz
Sep 26, 2010

Why do they make every character so annoying and selfish? Why can't anyone ever act in the interest of others? Has there been one episode in which someone doesn't ruin everything for tenuous reasons?

If there's a season 2 I want to open with Joe and Cameron homeless, for having made terrible decisions.

• Locked thread