Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Haha, look at how crazy I am! I'll grab some live wires because I'm such a crazy adrenaline junkie. Meanwhile my engineer is outside digging a hole to China looking for a giant that doesn't exist because he's crazy too. Also the girl I'm having sex with is only slightly less stable than me and constantly needs me to reaffirm my affection for her...but I can't! BECAUSE I'M CRAZY.

This show can help but gently caress with everyone to some extent. I thought at least Joe would be sort of level headed and maybe just under the thumb of the owner but NO! He's got issues going on of his own and I'm sure we'll see how crazy he is later on.

I hated that whole episode. Start to finish it was loving awful. The stupid build up to Gordon's wife wanting to cheat on him. Joe having a previous bisexual relationship with David Palmer's brother. Random designer who likes to hang out at Strip Clubs and act like a complete asshat. Texas owner man deciding to ruin his own company but shutting down the only thing his company seems to be attempting to make, given that they fired everyone else.

Christ what a poo poo show. This show moves entirely too fast and rushes the character development way too quickly. We're still trying to get to know these characters and they've made practically all of them unlikable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread