Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

Kelfeftaf posted:

Donna's too old to be April O'Neill. Plus, a TMNT movie (why was this made, again?) is for the birds. I hope Donna goes on to land good roles after this show gets inevitably dumped by AMC.

What? The actress looks about 25 at most, she'd be great.

So, did other people not turn off / kill the speaker on their modem after the first couple of times they connected? I never heard that noise more than twice during the whole dialup era.

It does sound the same as ZX Spectrum game tape loading noises though, for obvious reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

Kelfeftaf posted:

You're thinking of Cameron. Donna is Gordon's wife.

Yup, that's her. She looks about 25. Dresses a bit older in this, but I don't recall April O'Neill being a teenager.

• Locked thread