Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

ApathyGifted posted:

This thread needs more appreciation for Lee Pace's "I just hosed your man-bitch, what are you going to do about it?" face.

"What'd you do?"

"I pumped her partner for more information." :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Toilet Terror posted:

Donna's the only character I'm finding even remotely interesting.

Yup. Talk about making your best female character a second-stringer.

I haven't said "yes, please kill yourself" to a television character standing on the roof of a building in a very long time, but Cameron made me do it.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Jun 26, 2014

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

WebDog posted:

It's kind of telling when a hard drive recovery is more engrossing than the characters.

We just don't 'get it,' evidently. Maybe we're not 'close enough to the metal.'

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

One of the best scenes in the series thus far was the 'boss' calling everyone in to tell him how to get out of the cave.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

strangemusic posted:

Now she'll be the proverbial Luke Skywalker leading the ragtag team of coders. Which is unassailably better than her previous characterization, for sure.

"Hey, you guys wanna go trash a hotel room and scratch letters into our arms?"

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

ThaGrandCow posted:

Was the guy who got hit by the electric pole the same guy who sold Gordon the brick or just some random person?

He didn't get hit by the pole, he was walking on the pooled water when the pole fell and the live wire electrocuted him. If anything, I thought his face looked like Joe's. I got a very 'Luke sees his own face in Vader's helmet' moment out of that scene.

That being said, why couldn't they have loving STARTED with *these* episodes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Daddy, why didn't you save the box?!?! Don't you know it's only collectible if you save the box!"

• Locked thread