Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.
New thread smell. New thread images.

Playable She-Hulk first quarter 2015, Hear me Doomsaw!

a cock shaped fruit fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jun 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Can the cool people doing Fantastical Foursome teams have team names?

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

That stream with Brevik talking to Adam Sandler, did it actually reveal *anything*?

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Cease to Hope posted:

Kelp and Lizardman are my OTP.

<:mad:> Hands off.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

nickhimself posted:

The littlest Luke

I call shenanigans. The last image has him hunched over, clearly given the illusion of being smaller than he really is. I demand a recount.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Gettin' real tired of missing all the freebie hero codes because they are released at rear end in a top hat o'clock, australian time.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Ghostlight posted:

Stop going to bed at 9 you fruit

Captain Bravo posted:

The correct term is "Poofter".

Both of these are correct.

Hey, got one!

a cock shaped fruit fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jun 5, 2014

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

I have never been happier to be one of those guys that plays Marvel Heroes with an "Eh, good enough" attitude. Those poor guys that strive for perfection must be tearing their hair out right about now.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Well, now is the best time to complain about the voice while he is in 'feedback' mode.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Anyone got an UNOFFICIAL SILVER SURFER COSTUME SUGGESTIONS THREAD ready to go for the Silver Nudist?

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Ajax posted:

Your Australian brother already had you covered

Aw, c'mon man. That hurts.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Jump in the game and follow people around until you find a member of Gourd Force. Then, establish a rapport and when the time is right, politely request an invite into the ranks of Gert Face - You'll be playing Vice Principle Danvers before you know it, helped along by your comrades in Sunflower Force in hit game Plants Vs. Zombies available now on Xbox One.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Eiffel On You posted:

Raid Complete - Hellfire and Brimstone down. Easy money.

edit: The secret was the Pot O' Gold...don't ask.

Yeah, nah, I need to know if this is a joke or not.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

I am thoroughly disappointed with Deadpools Minigun spender, has anyone unlocked some hidden potential I am missing? I am still hitting harder with the +crit basic attack.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Captain Bravo posted:

Ok, so I haven't seen a lot of Ghost Rider players, but I was under the impression he could actually... you know... ride his motorcycle. Does he not have a standard movement power to just hop on the motorcycle and ride, similar to some character's Flight skills? Or does he literally have to hammer down on "POP A WHEELIE" over and over again as his movement power, like trying to tactical roll Punisher around the battlefield?

I mean, Ghost Rider is like, three loving things.

Skull for face
On fire
Has sweet motorcycle

How could they only add in one motorcycle-related power, and have it last for all of half a second at a time?

Edit: Doomsaw, if you're reading this, please retool Ghost Rider's three trees into "Skull For Face" "On Fire!" and "Sweet Motorcycle."

Yeah, he doesn't have a power like that.

All he has is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6fHZIvWxwI

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Look at those low res textures. Shameful.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

I actually thought this was a photoshop, but it's there.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Hahahahahahahahahaha. How brilliantly awful.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Midnightghoul posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrqBEwheLSE

Let's release a 1450G enhanced costume for what many consider to be the worst character in the game

Diabetic posted:

Aww no Japanese sports bike. :(

I love Alejandra, and had Gazbucks set aside for her, but this is 100% a dealbreaker and enough that I am not paying for half-assery.

I am still really REALLY loving bitter about Fear Itself costumes having entirely useless weapons.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Lemon Curdistan posted:

They're gear. The test is to see how good your TTK is in a geared-out hero. It makes no sense to remove insignias because they deal damage, otherwise you may as well remove all gear.

Naked Xdef challenge you say...?

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Spent 400k and 4 molecules trying to reroll my Suit jacket tonight. Never went above 310. So, to cheer myself up, I went and opened one of those Bark Boxes.

Got a gorilla necklace. This game is loving laughing at me.

What I am trying to say is hand over your spare GoK.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

MMAgCh posted:

Oh get hosed, Marvel.

Wellllllllll I was going to get the Groot team up entirely for the sake of having a Maximum Groot set up for Rocket. Now, I am not interested at all.

Edit: Can you link the thread where Doomsaw said that? I want to see the pubby fallout.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I've got no problem with his voice sounding like Deadpool, but he doesn't say anything that sounds remotely Rocket-ish. I'd much preferred if they'd kept all his current lines but just had Nolan North do them.

Yeah, that so very very generic.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Kelp Plankton posted:

The character roster has been redone to be less giant but still informative. Let me know if I got anything wrong or need to add/remove information from any characters.

I'd like to report a bug, the video for moon knight is now missing and it was an integral part of his character and now I am sad

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Eiffel On You posted:

BONUS!!!!!

I need a picture for this competition. I need it to be a sentimental "Boy and His Raccoon". I know what I'm looking for, but I need your help. Goon with the best submission gets any game I have in my steam inventory. I have a lot--I hoard games. So find me a winner or create me a winner! Maybe a Star-Lord doing a friendly tug-o-war with a Raccoon or a Star-Lord dad holding a raccoon like a baby. I don't know. Surprise me!

Godspeed goons and may the best team win!!

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Eiffel On You posted:

I need a picture for this competition. I need it to be a sentimental "Boy and His Raccoon". I know what I'm looking for, but I need your help. Goon with the best submission gets any game I have in my steam inventory. I have a lot--I hoard games. So find me a winner or create me a winner! Maybe a Star-Lord doing a friendly tug-o-war with a Raccoon or a Star-Lord dad holding a raccoon like a baby. I don't know. Surprise me!

Godspeed goons and may the best team win!! *credit for pictures goes to soothingvapors and moderndayknight. Awesome stuff guys. I laughed hysterically. See me on steam for prizes.

Please - Steam me. I wish to be steamed. https://steamcommunity.com/id/sgt_hatred

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Kelp Plankton posted:

Cosmic Medkits here we come

This would be fantastic.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Eiffel On You posted:

Goon friends,

As I've been playing the game, no matter how much I playfully and sincerely gripe on things, I know one thing:

I love this game and our community.

We have really grown over the past year as a supergroup and we still have tons of our veteran players putting more hours in daily and weekly. Our new players are really coming into their own too and it speaks volumes about where this game really is. I'm having so much fun and I don't really play anything else.

Today is an awesome day. It's my birthday and while I'll spend the day with my wife and reflecting on an amazing year and life we are having, I can't let our community go unnoticed. You all are really great people to play with. Even if this game tanks itself into the ground, I bet I'll still play until the very end. You all make this so much fun and I hope we all recognize we are pretty lucky as a supergroup.

Many goon guilds suck and implode on themselves. They get laced with problems and drama that is unnecessary and locks a lot of people out from joining. We are lucky to get to dominate some mooks together. We can raid together without yelling at each other. We can play casually and still have fun and "win". What a feeling.

Personally, I've had a great year as I reflect on not only the day #JesusandBFFSatin let me breathe air here. It's been fun in my world and in our gaming community. It's going to probably be better too.

I write this again to say thank you for all the fun. I hope a ton of us keep sticking around and wasting our lives finding things like Infernal Chopper. But don't find Trask Commander Helm. It's probably going to be the Shame Game a lot because that item is terrible.

Happy birthday man. Add me on steam.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Soothing Vapors posted:

These really should be the best artifacts in the game, I'm liking this

I have two of them, so I am happy with this. What kind of people will want a Gorilla necklace now? Moon Knight?

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Prel posted:

New RR gunner slot 4:

Why do people still use photobucket?

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Kheldarn posted:

For those who don't know, this it's this:

I wrote about this Trash on a website I did stuff for a long time ago: http://www.anawfulart.com/captain-america-by-rob-liefeld/

For those who want the highlight of that article, it is thus:

Long story short, I would buy that costume.
Costume Effect: Swirling Dust Cloud Obscures Feet

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Oh man, I got THREE uniques from my daily chests!?!? :dance:

Better hoover up these suckers and check out what I ge-

...:shepicide:

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

DrOgreface posted:

:negative: I should not have liquidated my ARMOR drives...

gently caress...I just realised I did the same thing.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

So it's 1000 drives for the pet damage artifact? Ouch. Are they going to regularly bring back drives, because I don't think I can farm that many in a weekend without crossing some kind of line.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

In all seriousness, where did they post the current rework schedule? I am curious how close together Things and Hulks are for the sake of seeing who might crib off who.

Also:

Smile through the pain, Ben.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

I wish there was enough Ausgoons to orchestrate an Ausgoon raid.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Tsurupettan posted:

Jocasta takes a long loving time to refresh now.

How long?

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

a big fat bunny posted:

Or for anyone, hitting a dude so hard he gets stuck in a wall with his limbs getting all stretched out and twitching like crazy until the body disappears. There was a .gif posted on the official forums with that happening to Mister Sinister and the only text being "Behold my creations" and I probably laughed at that stupid thing for way longer than someone well outside their teens should.

Behold, My Creations!

Yeah, I made this because it was too good to pass up.

EDIT: Also, Known Goons who like to run competitions and funsies, do you have any plans for a Rogue competition? I have an idea, but I am a dirty aussie and may need a hand from cooler/more talented goons who run competitions for the sake of setting it up. Hopefully it will let lots of people get involved, it isn't just Rogue players (but she is involved!)

ICR, you about/have PM's?

a cock shaped fruit fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Aug 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

that dance is the greatest thing he has ever created

• Locked thread