Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
i wnat to gently caress psylock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Glad they finally loving changed their stupid tumblr looking website.

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
You have reached the maximum number of redemptions for this type of key.

no use posting ur keys

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
reposting this so it doesnt die due to archives bein down.

My build for Daredevil;

Skills

Dump in Rebounding Club.

Using these loving skills

Clearing poo poo:

Make the most use out of Rebounding Club, Street Sweeper and Devil's Due. Remember to use your movement skills to take 10% less damage. You should be eating through cosmic mooks with little to no issues. You want to be spending as much combo points as you can so that you can use Devil's Due a bunch.

Single Target/Bosses:

Autoattack them with Nunchuk Beatdown until you have 5 combo points, then either A) use Street Sweeper if there are trash mobs around, B) use Jumping Strike if you're fighting a single dude and want the most damage output or C) use Born Again to regenerate some HP. Wether you do A B or C, remember to use Spinning Heel Kick. You want to be spending as much combo points as you can so that you can use Devil's Due a bunch.

What to wear

Advanced Crimson Crystal of Cyttorak
Advanced Metasensory Array
White Suit Jacket (alt. use Super Soldier Serum)
Advanced Kung Fu Training

Relic of Lemuria/Atlantis

Juggernaut/Tombstone/Kurse medallions

Ancient Grove/Lady of the Sword/Allfather's Fury/Courage of Asgard rune word on Defense Uru

Stone and Cattle for slots 1-5

+LoH +physical +fighting costume core

Crit/Health Costume Affixes

Wasp/Mockingbird/O'Grady insignias

Excalibur for his Legendary

Fandrals for his Blessings

Red smoke is important on his costume too

Plum Chaser fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jun 6, 2014

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Hello fellow endgame Daredevil bro, can you confirm that Rebounding Club repeatedly resets the bonus from Idol of Khonshu effectively providing the 900+ DR for a reasonable majority of your hits? I'm trying to decide between that and a high-rolled Physical Danger's AI Chip

Honestly couldn't tell you as I don't use it, I feel like there's better artifacts to pick over Idol of Khonshu v:v:v

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Sion posted:

none of us know the raids at all. I think you're gonna be fine with the whole under geared Squirrel Girl majigger.

I disagree. With a well equipped DD I only died twice during the boss fight in the raid, to one-shotting shenanigans. I think one of the main reasons goon raids have failed a lot is due to people bringing in undergeared heroes honestly. Both times we were thrown out due to hitting the 30 deaths, while still only getting the bosses to 80% or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

mcvey posted:

I just got the "Kill Dr Doom" quest on my first char and the servers go down. :(

Ok

• Locked thread