Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Smythe posted:

a nslght reminder that i will gas this thread and all future iterations of this thread unless a platform agnostic YOSFIT webapp is submitted to me. if theres not webapp then this thread isnt YOSPOS in the slightest and needs to be gassed. capisce?

Oh no, where will the people on this forum tell everyone about their mundane exercising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

what could be more yospos than not successfully completing actual work requested?

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
blaming it on the youngest poster who has never posted in this thread.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

what could be more yospos than not successfully completing actual work requested?

YOSPOS is full of competent computer professionals. posting defeatist trash like this is indicative of high level blood % of fail disease.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
yeah smythe, about that deadline... well we found out in uh testing that we need like 3 more weeks to get this shitpile running PLUS qa so i mean like really gotta push the deadline out 4 weeks if we wanna come in under budget here

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

bobbilljim posted:

yeah smythe, about that deadline... well we found out in uh testing that we need like 3 more weeks to get this shitpile running PLUS qa so i mean like really gotta push the deadline out 4 weeks if we wanna come in under budget here

gonna need at least SOMETHING to review.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
so what kind of things do you guys track each day anyway?

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
happiness.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
im working on teh webapp

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
go team gluten!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

im working on teh webapp

then i will dissapear

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

im working on teh webapp

come to think of it werent you working on one like a year ago or something? or maybe creatine was?

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

im working on teh webapp

once u have a kernel of poo poo to work on let us send u some pull req's :getin:

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

bobbilljim posted:

a kernel of poo poo

mods?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Valeyard posted:

so what kind of things do you guys track each day anyway?

I keep a mental track of carbs but it's mostly a "got a bit of leeway" or "can't have any more at all" and weigh myself most days after getting up and taking a leak. wasn't down as much as I hoped today but I lifted and big meal after so idk I mean I weigh daily but take the weekly trend overall

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

im working on teh webapp

will it track my jo crystal soc (state of charge)?

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
I'm gonna be honest it'll probably just let you put in some numbers and tell you to kill yourself

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Bloody posted:

come to think of it werent you working on one like a year ago or something? or maybe creatine was?

I am not a cj so no

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

I'm just the ideas guy

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

echinopsis posted:

I keep a mental track of carbs but it's mostly a "got a bit of leeway" or "can't have any more at all" and weigh myself most days after getting up and taking a leak. wasn't down as much as I hoped today but I lifted and big meal after so idk I mean I weigh daily but take the weekly trend overall

u dont have a clue what your doing and i bet your gay low carb diet is literaly just like bacon and velveeta and stuff u eat out of a plastic tray.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
most gay men are p fit and cute I don't think calling low carb gay is v fitting irni

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

the truly horrible low carb diet of meat and vegetables

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I.N.R.I posted:

u dont have a clue what your doing and i bet your gay low carb diet is literaly just like bacon and velveeta and stuff u eat out of a plastic tray.

what the hell is velveeta?

you're lame man. I've studied biochemistry and anatomy/physiologixal and nutrition and other bullshit that goes wth being a helsht professional never mind combined with personal interest coz diabetic etx

you're the dumb one.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

cfs i ran outside and it was really really cold but my new sneakers seem needs suiting thus far

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

echinopsis posted:

you're lame man. I've studied biochemistry and anatomy/physiologixal and nutrition and other bullshit that goes wth being a helsht professional never mind combined with personal interest coz diabetic etx

you're the dumb one.

why are you seriousreplying to the worst fyad poster in the pos

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

inri is a cool poster

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

echinopsis posted:

you're the dumb one.

Rofl.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i cant believe its not cheese

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
It's a type of monkey Chease :D

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

JewKiller 3000 posted:

why are you seriousreplying to the worst fyad poster in the pos

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

emoji posted:

It's a type of monkey Chease :D

:smugmrgw:

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
My dad likes Velveeta. It's freaking gross.

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

echinopsis posted:

you're the dumb one.

Lol you studied nutrition and are still a disgusting fat lard with type 2 diabetes and a brain disorder that causes you to be retarded or something

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Everyone should start taking lifestyle advice from the nutritionist health worker guy who is basically extremely dumb and also a creeky knee'd fatso who has type 2 diabetes

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
BTW his idea of 'studying nutrition' probably has something to do with reading the ingredients label on empty McDonald's burger boxes

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

echinopsis posted:

you're the dumb one.

how come u studied all that stuff but u still dont know what your doing then.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

He probably went to a bad university like Lincoln or Waikato.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
if u know all this stuff about food science and being healthy or whatever why are u a retarded fatass who gains and loses like 1kg of waterweight every other day or w/e the gently caress. i dont even lose that much after a 130 mile bike race.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

He probably went to a bad university like Lincoln or Waikato.

maybe even AUT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

U

• Locked thread