Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
He shits out a kilo and then measures himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

black man 3 posted:

Everyone should start taking lifestyle advice from the nutritionist health worker guy who is basically extremely dumb and also a creeky knee'd fatso who has type 2 diabetes

so lame
it's likely MODY 3 diabetes which is a genetic disorder plus how fat do you think I am?

when you're doing keto you don't carry water weight so like 50g carbs in a day is sufficient to put on a kg of water. or lose it the next day.

you guys are hosed

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I.N.R.I posted:

if u know all this stuff about food science and being healthy or whatever why are u a retarded fatass who gains and loses like 1kg of waterweight every other day or w/e the gently caress. i dont even lose that much after a 130 mile bike race.

wow../ you're gay

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

echinopsis posted:

wow../ you're gay

*bikes for a hundred miles and doesn't sweat a single drop*

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i chafed my taint running again. how many more times until i fill a grocery bag with vaseline and run in it

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
there was a gatorade commerciall a really long time ago where a basketball super star (shaq maybe?) pulled out a bottle of sweat and said he sweats like 2 liters a day. he then drinks his sweat to stay refueld and that the sweat is gatorade. if you look at the gatorade commercials, you can see the orangey color sometimes on their sweat. or maybe red or blue purple depending on the flavor theyre advertising.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Bloody posted:

i chafed my taint running again. how many more times until i fill a grocery bag with vaseline and run in it

I've been saying in a hick voice, "mah buht itches" over and over to myself all night and laughing.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Bloody posted:

dae lose all the hair in between their thighs from running

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

obstipator posted:

there was a gatorade commerciall a really long time ago where a basketball super star (shaq maybe?) pulled out a bottle of sweat and said he sweats like 2 liters a day. he then drinks his sweat to stay refueld and that the sweat is gatorade. if you look at the gatorade commercials, you can see the orangey color sometimes on their sweat. or maybe red or blue purple depending on the flavor theyre advertising.

Each color gives a different powerup. Orange rehydrates, red replenishes, and blue refuels. (The green-colored one recycles but they don't advertise it as much)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bloody posted:

Get some proper running shorts you fat piece of poo poo.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
The different exercise videos on-line recommend doing each activity "to exhaustion". What I gather is that makes it so your body goes to its extreme and knows to get stronger faster so you can continue to do that many. Well today, I've been baking cookies to exhaustion. Cookie sheets layered on top of each other and literally covering my entire home. There's no place to walk anymore, but it feels good to know how insanely strong I will be tomorrow.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Peanut and the Gang posted:

The different exercise videos on-line recommend doing each activity "to exhaustion". What I gather is that makes it so your body goes to its extreme and knows to get stronger faster so you can continue to do that many. Well today, I've been baking cookies to exhaustion. Cookie sheets layered on top of each other and literally covering my entire home. There's no place to walk anymore, but it feels good to know how insanely strong I will be tomorrow.

ROFL. Goldmine immediately

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Thank u Smythe.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

tomorrow you will be able to bake twice as many cookies due to newbie gainz

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

yw

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

I used to listen to Internet people's advice on exercise and took the "to exhaustion" thing seriously. Ended up with a torn rotator cuff from simple pushups! Lesson learned: the entire concept of exercise is a scam.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

Bloody posted:

you should have been sent one when you first posted in this thread. the yosapproved running short.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

i think mine was "pre-loved"

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

echinopsis posted:

so lame
it's likely MODY 3 diabetes which is a genetic disorder plus how fat do you think I am?

when you're doing keto you don't carry water weight so like 50g carbs in a day is sufficient to put on a kg of water. or lose it the next day.

you guys are hosed

Everyone get a good look at this retard, lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yet you cant actually say why you think i am, because it would become clear you dont know a fuckin thing

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Lol. How about you just eat like a normal human being

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
I'm constantly amazed at how unbelievably retarded fat people are when it comes to dieting, even though I shouldn't be.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
how fat do you think i am

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Fat enough to lose 1kg of water weight a day, lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you know what happens if i eat carbs like normal people? i need to take insulin or my blood sugars go up. i get tired and i get hungry. if i take insulin i gain weight easily

OR if i dont eat carbs.. i dont get hungry, or tired, and my blood sugars dont go up and weight loss is relatively easy

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wow, your body is fail.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

black man 3 posted:

Fat enough to lose 1kg of water weight a day, lol
yeah lol. real good joke. standard poo poo for ordinary people is real laff worthy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wow, your body is fail.

yeah but unlike everything fail in your life mine is a genetic malf that i have no control or choice over. your terrible posts are 100% free will

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
haha drat

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

bobbilljim posted:

dae lose all the hair in between their thighs from running

my compression shorts and tights thoroughly protect my thighs. no idea whats going on to cause the chafing. it's annoying.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

echinopsis posted:

yeah but unlike everything fail in your life mine is a genetic malf that i have no control or choice over. your terrible posts are 100% free will

when i wake up tomorrow, i may post good. you, sir, will still have a gross body. lmfao owned.

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

echinopsis posted:

you know what happens if i eat carbs like normal people? i need to take insulin or my blood sugars go up. i get tired and i get hungry. if i take insulin i gain weight easily

OR if i dont eat carbs.. i dont get hungry, or tired, and my blood sugars dont go up and weight loss is relatively easy

diabetes should've caused some sort of massive weight loss right? not joking, both my parents have it and have lost weight.

obviously it's not a good way to lose weight

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
getting a foot amputated is not a good way to lose weight although i guess if you're a huge fat goon it might be you are only hope.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
If you don't feel like working out to prep for absummer, you can amputate your biggie belly and have 6pack abs the next day. #LifeHacks

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody posted:

when i wake up tomorrow, i may post good. you, sir, will still have a gross body. lmfao owned.

:(

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
It will also be 1kg more gross or less gross, which gives you an opportunity to be proud each morning.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i was down a ~kg today from yesterday :smugmrgw:

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

echinopsis posted:

i was down a ~kg today from yesterday :smugmrgw:

Big ups, my man. :)

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
When you're small and trying to get big, you talk about strengthening your pecs.
When you're big and want to get small, you talk about strengthening your decs (short for decreases, as in decreasing your weight).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Big ups, my man. :)

:hf:

• Locked thread