Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
Kings need to give up 2-0 leads in the first period more often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
cherry finds a way to blame mcdonagh for the goal lol

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Ramulack posted:

Why do so many hate the kings? (other than being a market not many people care about)

They employ a lot of dirty/cheap players, play a really grinding possession game that a lot of people find boring, and their fanbase is pretty terrible. Oh and Cartman.

Thre is still time for the best result though:

Furnaceface posted:

Lets go Team Earthquake. Send both of these teams into the ocean.

Aeader
Dec 20, 2004

Custom Title

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

cherry finds a way to blame mcdonagh for the goal lol

"This was the one game the Rangers were going to win"

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Nobody likes LA.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

Fateo McMurray posted:

I can't seem to find a way to donate online? Or a website for this foundation? The first google result for "kings care foundation" is a google+ page

It's possible they only do events.

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY

Furnaceface posted:

They employ a lot of dirty/cheap players, play a really grinding possession game that a lot of people find boring, and their fanbase is pretty terrible.
They have a few dirty players and several borderline ones. Just like every team.

I don't see how holding onto the puck and trying to score is boring. I think that is called hockey.

Thank you.

Wolfy posted:

Nobody likes LA.
Stanley does.

Mr. Kite fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Jun 5, 2014

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wil Wheaton is a huge fan of the Kings but I think they're cool despite that.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Ramulack posted:

Why do so many hate the kings? (other than being a market not many people care about)

sas hivemind I think

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Mr. Kite posted:

They have a few dirty players a several borderline ones. Just like every team.

I don't see how holding onto the puck and trying to score is boring. I think that is called hockey.

Thank you.
Stanley does.

I dont find it that boring to be honest, but I can see why a lot of people do. And Chicago is full of saints. :colbert:

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

Fateo McMurray posted:

I can't seem to find a way to donate online? Or a website for this foundation? The first google result for "kings care foundation" is a google+ page

Hm you seem to be correct. well how about http://www.foodbanknyc.org/ because the rangers are STARVED FOR OFFENSE LOL GET IT GUYS

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK

Wolfy posted:

Nobody likes LA.

Like em more than the rangers

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Tetrix posted:

Hm you seem to be correct. well how about http://www.foodbanknyc.org/ because the rangers are STARVED FOR OFFENSE LOL GET IT GUYS

bam

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Kings are hardly stacked with a penal colony but they aren't above getting scrappy and trenched warfare. No one dropped gloves and went tonight. This was a feeler game.

Rags came out with immense quickness and that put the Kings on their heels at first and it showed on the scoreboard. However the Kings are not unlike cockroaches... you stomp one out and more just pour out from the walls. They've done this their entire playoffs run.

That said, this SCF is going to be a fun one and I pity the fool that decided to tune out because MY TEAM wasn't in the mix. Rags will come back and they will come back STRONG.

This poo poo will go AT LEAST 6 games most likely 7.

Aeader
Dec 20, 2004

Custom Title

You are an awesome dude

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

that is cool as hell Fateo well done

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Excellent work "Matthew". You continue to be a good guy.

Eugenics
Mar 25, 2007
Because I'm better than you

romanowski posted:

sas hivemind I think

Basically this, and has been going on forever because:

1. people have some kind of weird obsession with hating CA
2. people have some kind of weird obsession with hating LA in particular
3. kings aren't part of the original six
4. we got a number of players that people hate for one reason or another(carter/richards in particular)

Anybody pointing to dustin brown and crying about dirty tactics just outs themselves as a loving idiot because you can point to players in any other team that do the same poo poo.

Sure brown can be a shithead and quick can flop around like a fish out of water sometimes. that's no different than any other team though so gently caress off

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

western conference not my conference gently caress the kings

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

Eugenics posted:

Basically this, and has been going on forever because:

1. people have some kind of weird obsession with hating CA
2. people have some kind of weird obsession with hating LA in particular
3. kings aren't part of the original six
4. we got a number of players that people hate for one reason or another(carter/richards in particular)

Anybody pointing to dustin brown and crying about dirty tactics just outs themselves as a loving idiot because you can point to players in any other team that do the same poo poo.

Sure brown can be a shithead and quick can flop around like a fish out of water sometimes. that's no different than any other team though so gently caress off

I agree with almost everything you said but I think you're really underestimating Brown's penchant for dangerous play. And this is coming from a Kings fan.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
it's because LA is a shithole and full of terrible people

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
They all mad cause the weather is nice all the time and their tacos suck.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I actually really like the Kings as a team, even if I think Dustin Brown is a bit of a poo poo head. They play a physical game that I've always liked and I wish we had Kopitar and Doughty. That said, they're playing the Rangers for the Stanley Cup so I think they're all on par with Hitler and need to be annihilated. :getin:

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

ah jeezus...

Stickarts fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Jun 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Might as well drink it all in since the Ceeb will be a fragile non producing creation shell next season.

https://vimeo.com/97371151

• Locked thread