Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are puas human garbage
yea of course
i disagree
hmm...not sure op
goku
gas thread
View Results

• Locked thread
baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
PUAs are human garbage who approach human relationships with a series of tactics intended to systematically manipulate women (and men too, because being alpha is also about dominating the other men around you or some bullshit.) they write things:

The Door:

quote:

Whereas most patterns are about getting a woman into bed, The Door is aimed at controlling her after you've started sleeping with her. Other patterns that you've used on her have anchored immense pleasure to you. The Door creates an anchor for the loss of that pleasure.

You've already had intercourse with the girl. The ideal setting for the power of the door, which is a power and control pattern, is right after you've had intercourse and you're in bed with the girl, and at this time hopefully you've set up the fact that you're also the man of her dreams and fulfil her emotional needs. You're fooling around in bed, you've already had a great time, and you go, "sweetheart, what's that over there?" and you point towards the door. And she'll say, "well you know, that's a door, silly." And you say, "yeah, you know.. I'm a real positive person, but.. I mean, can you imagine.. I mean, you don't know what can happen from day to day, when you think about it in your mind. I mean, what would happen if I walked out that door and the door closed and as the door closed, it slammed shut, and no matter what you did, you could not open the door and you knew that you would never be able to look into my eyes again and you'd never be able to hear my voice again and you'd never be able to feel my touch again." Ok, right here is where she starts going, "I don't like this door business at all." And at this time you just reassure her.. "ok, alright sweetheart, you're right. You really shouldn't think about the door and you really don't have to think about the door." So you go back to playing around with her some more. Have some more fun with her, bring her to another orgasm or whatever and say, "you know, a terrible thing happened the other day. My friend was hit by a truck. I mean, it was awful, by the time they got him to hospital he was dead. I can't believe it, you know? It's almost as if, it would be a horrible thing you know when you think about.." (point towards the door) "..that no matter even if you were to get that door opened and you were to search, that you could never find me again.." Then she starts freaking out. You calibrate more on that part of, "you will never be able to see me again, you'll never be able to hear my voice again."

"You'll never be able.. all that fun we had together, all those great times we had together, walking along the beach, hand in hand in the moonlight, we would never be able to do those things again and even if you were to open that door, you would search and you could never find." And she's at the point where she's saying, "no no I hate this door. Let's stop this door now, are you trying to upset me?" And you say, "oh, I'm sorry sweetheart, I'm just saying these are just things that are popping into my mind, ok?" So play around some more. Get her good and nice and hot again, fool around, have a good time with her, joke, and then then get back into the door and say, "you know, God, still you know, about life's tragedies.. I mean, I just keep on thinking how.." At this point you can already see that this is starting to make her feel uncomfortable. You want to create that sense in her that you can walk out and she'll feel terrible for the rest of here life. You want to anchor that response. I'll get up and she'll say, "well what are you doing?" And I'll say, "I'm going to the bathroom." I go up to the bedroom door and slam it. That right there will freak her out. Then I'll open the door and say, "oh, I'm sorry. You know, I'm sorry, I'm just playing with this door again. You know, you really shouldn't think about this door now and you really don't want to think about this door now."

Having anchored that sense of loss and pain to the door, you can trigger it whenever needed. Whatever negative behavior may come up that you want to stop, the first time you just get up and slam the door. Whether you walk out the door depends on the level of bullshit. On later occasions you can just indicate tbe door in some manner. The example Alex gives: If he's talking on the phone and getting any crap from her, and he knows the relation of where the door is to her desk, he says, "sweetheart, could you please turn right and take a look at what's over there.." and that was the end of the bullshit.

this is one of my favorites and it's best read on the original page

quote:

I was skulking over at Alpha Game today, after getting my invaluable post on marriage 3.0 up, when I read this:

"If someone is looking to apply Game to his life, what would you identify as the most important change/action to take to get started?"

As usual, there were a lot of great Manosphere responses, mostly reiterating the absolute importance of fitness. I'm not going to contradict that, as there is too much truth to it, but I ended up posting the following response, and I think it's a darn good one. There are a lot of Betas out there, hovering on the edge of the Manosphere, eager to take their first step into a bigger, more challenging and more masculine world. But they don't know how to commit to it meaningfully -- not to their wives, but to themselves. It's all too easy to give up, whack off, and play WoW for the rest of the night. Let's face it: personal transformation is hard.

But there are ways to assist it along. One dramatic and often under-utilized way is by altering your visual appearance appreciably. If you're truly committed to the Red Pill path, and you're trying to activate a visual component, then the next best thing to growing/shaving a beard for a dude is this:

Buy a hat.

Not just any hat. Buy a black fedora, in your size, as good as you can afford. Why, you ask?

I'm so glad you asked.

When it comes to Game, merely working out and learning the intricacies of feminine psychology isn't enough. To truly master Game, you have to come to terms with your own masculinity in a culture that has, for two generations, punished everything about masculinity. 9 times out of 10 a dude who's investigating the Red Pill Road for the first time has been so battered and bruised by this environment that even working out and learning when his woman menstruates isn't enough to do the trick.

When it comes to personal transformation, sometimes an exterior symbol can be extremely potent in the process. Women understand this implicitly, and can successfully use the acquisition of a pair of shoes as a game-changer in their psychologies. The same holds true for men, but we rarely remember it. But it's just as true for us. Consider a military uniform, and how it transforms the behavior and psychology of those who wear it.

Same principal with a black fedora. First of all, they look good on anyone: it's a classic look from one of the last historical periods where unbridled masculinity wasn't merely tolerated, it was admired. Bogey wore a fedora. Indy wore a fedora. Until Kennedy took the Oath of Office bareheaded, it was considered a masculine tradition to wear a hat outdoors, and in its day there was nothing more macho than a fedora.

A fedora makes you look taller, and makes your shoulders look wider. It can hide your expression in a difficult situation. It makes you seem automatically more dangerous and threatening which will affect how others react to you when you wear it. A fedora can be worn in almost any formal occasion and most business occasions. The well-made straw model can be worn in summer or in warmer climes without cooking your head.

But most importantly, a fedora gives you a tangible symbol of your journey you can literally put on and take off. When you're wearing the hat you are reminding yourself that you took the Red Pill, and any special treatment to women in your life is due entirely to either duty or your personal grace, not blanket obligation. It reminds you that you have the potential to be a Bad rear end, and to others you might actually seem frightening.

But most importantly it's a radical departure from the norm, and that's the kind of thing you can use to hang your metaphorical Red Pill hat on. A symbol you can wear that reminds you of your own personal aspirations is a magical helmet of macho. It's helpful in peacocking, if you're on the prowl, and it keeps the rain and the sun off you. Black is a power color, one that people notice and stay aware of. A fedora evokes a specific era and manner of behavior, the 1920s-1950s era, wherein men were made of iron and had guts of steel, whether they were facing G-Men, Gangsters, Nazis, or dockside thugs trying to take over the union. It was the non-military headgear of choice until Sean Connery made the dorky-looking Hornburg popular in Dr. No. But consider buying a black fedora, because it makes you more imposing and more noticeable in a crowd.

If you're in a relationship or marriage already and you're trying to have an affect on your wife or LT girlfriend, suddenly starting to wear a hat -- especially a powerful classic like a black fedora -- is bound to evoke some interest. It will at least attract some notice, it will certainly cause a comment, and it might even provoke a fight. She might say she doesn't like hats. That she doesn't like you in a hat. That you look stupid or silly in the hat. She'll use it nine different ways to try to shame you or poo poo-test you into submission.

But don't relent. Wear your drat hat. Because you're a man, you're dangerous, and everyone respects a man in a fedora. If your wife doesn't right away . . . I guarantee it will attract the attention of other women. Likewise men will treat you differently, too. Sure, she doesn't like it -- but it's not her drat head, it's yours. You don't tell HER what to wear, do you?

But wear the drat hat. Even in your darkest hour, you have that symbol of masculine power to cling to.

and here are some PUAs in action

here are two "professional" PUAs, peacocking. one of them may have a baller rear end spoon but it's hard to know for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Risk
Mar 6, 2014
Can you summarize or bold the important patts of tbe OP? I dont feel like reading

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

That feel when no nightman hero.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

The Risk posted:

Can you summarize or bold the important patts of tbe OP? I dont feel like reading

he wants LF back

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

The Risk posted:

This. Motherfucker just drops a big ol text bomb of poo poo I don't care about and he doesn't even highlight the funny bits. What a lovely OP.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

this but the implication

Nog
May 15, 2006

Marxist Hobo posted:

he wants LF back

just one more reason to hate PUAs

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

baw posted:

The Door:

In what situation would a woman not laugh at you & kick you out of bed midway through your door speech?

Also,

quote:

So you go back to playing around with her some more. Have some more fun with her, bring her to another orgasm or whatever

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
PUAs are insufferable human garbage and I can't believe someone would wear a fedora in tyool 2014

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
neggers

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

In what situation would a woman not laugh at you & kick you out of bed midway through your door speech?

Listen, if your six foot five or above, have a twelve inch dick and shredded as hell, and are insanely wealthy like me you could get a woman to do anything. For example three months I convinced a woman to pretend to like Community.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
listen

just get in their heads and gently caress with their minds until they are emotionally broken and then you're set

foolproof

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I've had guys neg me in bars before & goddamn do they beta hard the moment you start negging them back.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Find a way to ejaculate heroin and your all set, she will dress up like Sailor Moon in a heart beat.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol of course because as soon as it turns into real interaction and not just an on rails rehearsed act it's all gone wrong

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
"You could work out and build an attractive, desirable body to improve your appearance...or you could wear this SWEET FEDORA!" :shepface:

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

something something sexual market value

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I've had guys neg me in bars before & goddamn do they beta hard the moment you start negging them back.

what is negging? Is it just being insulting? The whole "Treat a girl like dirt she'll stick to you like mud" routine except for real and not as just a hilarious saying? I don't get how that would work.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

The Risk posted:

baw posted:

A fedora [...] can hide your expression in a difficult situation.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

BlackJosh posted:

what is negging? Is it just being insulting? The whole "Treat a girl like dirt she'll stick to you like mud" routine except for real and not as just a hilarious saying? I don't get how that would work.

PUA's literally believe if you say something like "Oh god I find your snaggle tooth adorable" a women's brain will crash like a bootlegged copy of Windows ME and then you can fiddle with her bios to turn her into a blow job dispenser.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

That's because the books they read never prepare them for that possibility.

"What do you mean she has a BRAIN? :monocle:"

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

d3c0y2 posted:

PUA's literally believe if you say something like "Oh god I find your snaggle tooth adorable" a women's brain will crash like a bootlegged copy of Windows ME and then you can fiddle with her bios to turn her into a blow job dispenser.

This made me chuckle. Also the implication that PUAs are just computer nerds that are trying to use their problem solving skills on women is pretty funny as well.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'm not going to read any of that, but suffice it to say that being washed and behaving like a homo sapiens goes a long way.

Nog
May 15, 2006

post your sick negs itt

"oh, is that your math homework? its cute how much you struggle with long division. it's okay, not all of us can get straight As in 4th grade"

Nog
May 15, 2006

gonna share one of my fave kino escalation techniques with you betas

when the chick turns the other way to talk to a friend (this is a poo poo test), use your lighter to set her dress on fire. it'll take her a sec to notice and start screaming, but then you just throw her on the ground and start patting the flames out. try and get some free gropes in while you're doing this.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Hey pussycat, this is Whiskas :smuggo:

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

ripped0ff posted:

post your sick negs itt

"oh, is that your math homework? its cute how much you struggle with long division. it's okay, not all of us can get straight As in 4th grade"

What goober is bringing Math homework to the bar. Or is he like having a wank in the bushes and talking through the window as she works?

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL
A cool, original topic that hasn't been beaten to death by people only marginally less annoying than the subject matter and that's just because they don't have the testicles to approach people in the first place.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
hosed up if true.

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

NutritiousSnack posted:

Listen, if your six foot five or above, have a twelve inch dick and shredded as hell, and are insanely wealthy like me you could get a woman to do anything. For example three months I convinced a woman to pretend to like Community.

derek???

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Disco Infiva posted:

Hey pussycat, this is Whiskas :smuggo:

He said only to post negs in this thread mister, this is dynamite funnyman stuff.

Nog
May 15, 2006

d3c0y2 posted:

What goober is bringing Math homework to the bar. Or is he like having a wank in the bushes and talking through the window as she works?

lol dumbass, that is for picking up chicks outside of school. elementary schoolers aren't jaded like all those bitches at the clubs who are used to being fawned over, so you can usually score solid 10s (their age) no problem.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

I am OK posted:

A cool, original topic that hasn't been beaten to death by people only marginally less annoying than the subject matter and that's just because they don't have the testicles to approach people in the first place.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

d3c0y2 posted:

He said only to post negs in this thread mister, this is dynamite funnyman stuff.

gently caress, I can't do anything right!

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

ripped0ff posted:

lol dumbass, that is for picking up chicks outside of school. elementary schoolers aren't jaded like all those bitches at the clubs who are used to being fawned over, so you can usually score solid 10s (their age) no problem.

yo I didn't say it wasn't a school window. schools have bushes

Nog
May 15, 2006

I am OK posted:

whoa dude, this is a pretty sick neg. mind if i use this one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Disco Infiva posted:

gently caress, I can't do anything right!

now just channel that self-hate into smarmy women hating and you too can be a sex haver. Or the next Elliot.

Whats your DSL quota (dick sucking lips)

• Locked thread