Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

triplexpac posted:

Really expected them to do the usual "heels get man advantage, babyfaces rally" thing in the Shield vs Evolution elimination match.

Yup, me too. Hardly even considered the possibility of a sweep. I was on the wrong side of Cesaro/Sheamus as well. Still, 50 points is okay I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
I got 58 points, but I can't see on the list what I got wrong, everything seems to be in green and in full numbers. On the other hand HOLY poo poo I'M TOPPING THE LIST! I can read the WWE like a loving champ.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Top 40, I'll take that.

MITB is going to slaughter me.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Absolutely loving shocked I'm tied for second.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Wow, I had no idea I did so well. I think I was drunk when I filled out the card. I'll probably poo poo the bed when it comes to predicting MITB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Not bad. Maybe I can crack into the Top 20 with MITB...

• Locked thread