Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

Charles Martel posted:

Does this laughable excuse for a platform cost less than $200, let me use homebrew, and have something more worth playing on it than Resogun cause that's when I'll buy one tia

It has more to play than Resogun, it has the best version of Ground Zeroes and Infamous Second Son is good for a weekend rental, but if you have a PC and play indie games on that, the PS4 is fairly pointless.

I can homebrew my PS3 though so I don't mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

If you actually give a poo poo about good exclusives then the best console is the Wii U, wrap it up resolutionailures.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

Sleepy Owl posted:

I think the real question is which console is more likely to become sentient starting a nuclear war leading to the genocide of all humanity

The playstation 2, duh

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

I'm all for not artificially expanding the length of a game and I actually kinda liked Second Son's story, but it's too drat short. It looks amazing, is pretty fun, but paying $60 for a game you can beat on a saturday and have nothing left to do is kinda bullshit. Transistor is $20 and is great for pretty much the same reasons, and it's on PS4. Indie games 4 eva.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

StealthArcher posted:

Might change if they're led to believe it sells more Vitas and thus games. Tit for tat and all.

Pretty sure Sony themselves manufacture the memory, the huge markup and the fact they make it themselves rather than Foxconn makes it a surprisingly not poo poo business move.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

"Surprisingly not poo poo" is pretty much the narrative when it comes to the Vita anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

wii u continues to be the best console wrap it up nextgenailures

• Locked thread