Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fame Lifeles
Nov 25, 2013

"I've never modelled a blue tit in my life."
:raise:
I am literally an alt account for 343 Industries employee
:siren: -A n i m 8- :siren:

I love them big blue holographic TITTAYS!

:pervert:
Are you also the Xbox One account?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Lifeles
Nov 25, 2013

They called Infamous 3 SECOND son and it sucked so badly that the Lead designer Jaime Griesemer quit Sucker Punch studios when it was released. Sales of the game were also bad :(

And that is by far the best thing you can play on your PS4 until at least 2015.

Fame Lifeles
Nov 25, 2013

EngineerJoe posted:

This loving console still doesn't support resuming games from standby.

I didn't know this, what a giant steaming gently caress turd. Stick it on the most wanted list under pause/resume/reorder downloads, turning that lovely controller light off and the youtube app.

The PS4 is the best console to rekindle that true retro Genesis/SNES console feel as software problems stop you from saving your games, leaving you to start fresh each time.

It's here!! 900p/30 frames per second. NEXT GEN UFC! Unfortunately digital foundry report the PS4 version suffers from severe tearing and frame rate drops. Mother of god.

The PS4, The most super powerful 8GddrGBS console that's not yet managed to run a title at 1080p/60 frames per second. Even the XBONE has Forza. :qq:

Not for lack of trying of course. Unfortunately 30 frame per second limit patches had to be rushed out for Infamous and Killzone after mass complaints about the giant drops.

Slavery.

Fame Lifeles
Nov 25, 2013

Can we PLEASE rename this thread - Playstation 4 General Discussion: I foolishly thought games were available by now

• Locked thread