Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Amoxtli updated.

I took the Iron Hands feat, which gives me an extra Wis modifier in damage while I'm affected by Iron Mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
"Meet the Crew" post updated!

TheDemon - Pick either one of Rod of Corruption or Quickcurse Rod, they both sound cool.

Flame112 - Yeah sure let's roll with Breakchain Tattoo. :effort:

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Is "Zichère" someone you guys encountered last session or a new mysterious entity?

Also, tattoo get. Now I just need to remember all the poo poo my other items do for the next session.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Divine Sanction, from the Compendium Glossary

Many new paladin powers and some of the new feats subject a target to your divine sanction. Being subject to it means the target is marked by you for a duration specified in the description of the power or feat. Unless otherwise noted, the mark ends before the specified duration if someone else marks the target.
Until the mark ends, the target takes radiant damage equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier the first time each round it makes an attack that doesn’t include you as a target. The damage increases to 6 + your Charisma modifier at 11th level and 9 + your Charisma modifier at 21st level.
Divine sanction is meant to complement divine challenge. You can use divine challenge to mark one creature and use divine sanction to mark others. Divine sanction has fewer restrictions than divine challenge so that you can easily use the two in concert.

Divine Sanction does mark the target and thus does not stack with other marks.

--------------------

Censure of Pursuit, House Rule/Errata

"If your oath of enmity target moves away from you willingly," -> If your oath of enmity target willingly ends their turn or an out-of-turn action further away from you than when it began that action.

Wol fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jul 25, 2014

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.

Wolery posted:

"Meet the Crew" post updated!

TheDemon - Pick either one of Rod of Corruption or Quickcurse Rod, they both sound cool.

Will take the Quickcurse Rod Rod of Corruption then. edit: Changed my mind, because my expertise feat doesn't currently work with rods. Will have to get to retraining that soon.

TheDemon fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Jul 26, 2014

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
This won't really matter for you, but because I like saying stuff, rod of corruption is stupidly good for a dark pact warlock. Especially with the feat that lets you get the benefit when something gets bloodied. Just have enough charges in your aura that it will murder anyone who dares touch you.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.
As part of my Curse training, I can now trigger Ruthless Demonstration off a target within 10 squares.

:getin:

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Amoxtli is going to visit Chef Gurk and have some Delicious Protein Smoothies!TM made. Of course, it would be rude for Amoxtli to hog all the smoothies, so Callista and the Viridian Avenger each get one Delicious Protein Smoothie!TM. How generous! What's in them, you might ask? Well, that's between Amoxtli and Chef Gurk, of course! Ha, ha! it's hearts. obviously. pretty much just ground up hearts, in a thermos. yeah.

pre:
Delicious Protein Smoothie!TM
Consumable, 1 use. Minor Action

When you drink a Delicious Protein Smoothie!TM and manage to keep it down, 
you can immediately roll a saving throw against any one save ends effect. 
Mmmmmmm, protein.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Pictured: You, Tasting Chef Gurk's Finest Delicacies

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

I took Power of the Storm as my feat, gives me a +2 to intimidate checks and also allows me to change the damage type on my Valiant Strike from divine to thunder, and gives a +3 to damage if I do so.

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

Not sure if by next game we can get a new shiny thing, but whenever we get said chance to procure shiny things/tasty things/training/drink with Howlin' Wolf, I'd like to know if I can get this:

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.
Same, actually

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.
I'd like to work on being more lucky. Uhhhh, I guess Doctor K can do some kind of luck modification, right? Or if we go the consumable route, hang with the chef guy.

In item terms, looking for Dice of Auspicious Fortune, or a modified Elixir of luck that costs a healing surge instead of an action point.

EDIT: We decided to go with an item that has this power:

Mulligan
Encounter Item Power (No Action): Reroll a d20 and use the new result. You must use the d20 you replaced in place of your next d20 roll.

TheDemon fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Aug 1, 2014

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

Everyone, I won't be able to attend, for various reasons, for at least the next five weeks. That effectively takes me out of the group. Sorry for the sort notice. Thanks for the sessions so far and have fun!

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Good luck with whatever it is you have going on. You're always welcome!

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
I still have no idea what I want. I'll just take some of those elixirs of flight to replace the ones used earlier.

Good Username Here
Aug 20, 2012

~No devil on my shoulder!~
I forgot to level up my character so uh doing that now
Updated Avenger, I just grabbed Danger Sense.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Good Username Here posted:

I forgot to level up my character so uh doing that now
Updated Avenger, I just grabbed Danger Sense.

I constantly think your character is the avenger of the group for obvious reasons until I remember that you're a paladin.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011

djw175 posted:

I constantly think your character is the avenger of the group for obvious reasons until I remember that you're a paladin.

hosed up.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
On account of plague and truancy, there will be no session tonight. See you next week!

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

Sorry, I derped up good and forgot today was Thursday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
No session this week, busy/lifey.

• Locked thread