Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Huh. didn't know Holliday could still do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Rougned Ownsdor

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
rougned odor is so cool

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
seeing a 5'11 guy with a beer league leg kick crush a ball into the upper deck will never not be cool

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

seeing a 5'11 guy with a beer league leg kick crush a ball into the upper deck will never not be cool

I really liked his batflip too. Firm, but casual.

holylemon
May 24, 2004

Dude, have you ever touched a dolphin?

Fun Shoe
Apparently everyone on the Orioles is a big baby.

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
Ruh roh.

holylemon
May 24, 2004

Dude, have you ever touched a dolphin?

Fun Shoe
Like seriously I don't even understand what the problem is. Just play the game you dummies.

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
Somehow there was no bench warning even after Donaldson was thrown at twice in the same at bat, finally hit the second time (on 3-2).

Oh, it's the Angel Hernandez crew? Well, that explains it.

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."
Can't get em in, then just hit em out I guess

Lawrie :toot:

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

dingerin

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Yu :ohdear:

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
Steve Pearce owns.

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
leaving your pitches up and letting the team back into the game however is not cool, yu

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Ugh Stroman that slider so nice.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Runners at the corners. Nobody out. Middle of the lineup.

What could possibly go wrong?

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."
duck duck gose

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Ughhh.

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Whenever I'm put to the test, I'm gonna ace it.

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

Runners at the corners. Nobody out. Middle of the lineup.

What could possibly go wrong?

Apparently nothing.

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Haha holy poo poo triple play

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

TRIPLE PLAY

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

TRIPLE PLAY :stare:

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

L-M-A-O

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Whenever I'm put to the test, I'm gonna ace it.
Holy poo poo, no way.

Silver Spooner
Jun 10, 2013
Triple play with the bases loaded you've gotta be making GBS threads me :negative:

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

thats a thing that just happened

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
:frog: RBIBB, RBIBB. :frog:

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Ahaha how many runners have the Jays stranded now?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

Ahaha how many runners have the Jays stranded now?

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

More than that bub, they've stranded the bases loaded 3 times now.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Darvish :smith: This is easily the worst he's looked all season

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

pretty sure that was what they had before the triple play.

Silver Spooner
Jun 10, 2013

Chexoid posted:

Runners that get rubbed out on a double or triple play don't count, since they're no longer on base when the inning ends.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

pretty sure that was what they had before the triple play.

Chexoid posted:

Gameday hasn't updated then yet, but then again Gameday became a piece of poo poo a little while ago.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Darvish :smith: This is easily the worst he's looked all season

Well at least he's gotten some run support for once

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
:russbus:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Chase Whitley is through 4 with 42 pitches. Looks like he's going to get a decision!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I can't for the life of me figure out why the Mariners always loving struggle against Erik Bedard.

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
Holy poo poo Darren O'Day is rocking stirrups.

seiferguy posted:

I can't for the life of me figure out why the Mariners always loving struggle against Erik Bedard.
The curse of Adam Jones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Rusty is obscene.

• Locked thread